Tote bags are the perfect work bag because they’re lightweight, comfortable to carry and easy to pack.
If you’re still looking for the right tote bag for work, check out our list of best designer totes on Amazon here
They also come in all shapes and sizes, so you can find one that fits your style.
The best part? Tote bags have been around for centuries! In fact, some historians believe that the first tote bag was created as early as 500 BC by an unknown Egyptian artisan who used leather scraps from animal skins to make a bag that could be carried over their shoulder or across their body (or both).
Best Designer Tote Bags For Work
Today’s designer totes are just as versatile: You can use them for everything from grocery shopping on weekends with friends to carrying files back from meetings during the weekdays at work. But finding the right one requires some research–and this blog post will help guide you through it all!
What to Look for in a Work Tote Bag
The first thing you’ll want to consider is the size of your bag. You’ll want something that can fit everything you need for work, but it also has to be comfortable on your shoulder and easy for you to carry around. A lot of times bags will come with straps that can be adjusted based on how long or short you want them, so make sure those are adjustable before purchasing! Also make sure there are no awkward weight distribution issues with the bag as well as any other features that may cause discomfort while carrying it around all day long (like sharp edges).
Another important factor when choosing a work bag is what material it’s made out of–it needs to be sturdy enough so that nothing falls out when opening up the zipper(es), but also flexible enough so as not too feel stiff when holding onto certain sections inside at once (like having both hands full). This way everything stays organized inside without falling apart too easily either! For example if I’m using my laptop computer along with another device like an iPad Pro 9″ tablet then I might choose something made out from nylon materials instead since these tend not only stronger but also lighter weight than most other options available today.”
Tote Bag Styles for Work
Here are some of the most popular tote bag styles for work:
- Structured: A structured tote is a classic, timeless option that’s perfect for any occasion. It has clean lines and a rigid shape that makes it easy to carry over your shoulder or in hand.
- Classic: A classic briefcase-style bag is an elegant choice for professional women who want something stylish but understated–and who don’t mind carrying around a bit more weight than other styles might require (since they’re often made from heavier materials).
- Convertible: If you’re looking for something functional yet versatile enough to transition seamlessly from day into evening, convertible bags are an excellent choice–you can wear them as cross-body bags during the day and switch them into handbags when heading out after work! They come in many different shapes and sizes so there’s sure to be one out there just right for you!
- Bucket Tote Bag – These large leather totes come with lots of pockets inside which makes them ideal if you need somewhere safe place things like keys or wallets etc… This type of bag usually has two handles at each end making it comfortable when carrying around heavy items such as laptops etc..
The Best Designer Tote Bags For Work
- Mansur Gavriel
- Saint Laurent
Tips for Choosing the Right Work Tote Bag
When you’re shopping for a work tote bag, there are several factors to consider. First and foremost, determine your budget. How much are you willing to spend on this item? You may want to look at designer handbags that cost thousands of dollars, or perhaps something more affordable will suffice.
Next up: size and shape. Do you prefer a large bag with lots of room inside or something smaller that fits easily into the backseat of your car? Also think about whether or not it needs compartments (for example, one compartment specifically designed for laptops) and what material would be best suited for carrying around at work–leathers tend not only look nicer but also last longer than canvas options; however they can cost significantly more money so keep that in mind when considering which type works best for your needs!
Finally we come down onto color scheme – do I want something bright like red or blue because those colors pop out against my black suit jacket? Or maybe instead I should go with neutrals like black/grey/white because those colors won’t clash against anything else in my wardrobe either?”
Care and Maintenance Tips for Work Tote Bags
- Clean regularly: You should clean your work tote bag at least once every week, and more often if you use it on a daily basis. This will keep the bag looking its best and help prevent stains from setting in.
- Store in a cool, dry place: If you don’t want to risk damaging your work tote bag by storing it at room temperature or higher, consider keeping it in the refrigerator or freezer until you need it again. This will keep mold from forming inside of the fabric as well as prevent mildew growth on any leather parts of your bag (such as handles).
- Use protective sprays: If possible, apply some kind of protective spray onto any exposed parts of your work totes before storing them away for long periods of time; this includes zippers/buckles/etc., which may become rusty over time if left unprotected from moisture exposure!
We hope you’ve enjoyed reading this blog and have found it useful. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below!