Going on a bestie date is the perfect way to spend time with your BFF. It can also be a great way to get out of a funk, or celebrate an important occasion, like a birthday or anniversary.
Here are some ideas for bestie dates:
Fancy dinner and drinks. Treat yourself to a fancy dinner (or two) and drinks with your best friend. You could even wear matching outfits!
Go see a movie together. See if there’s anything new that you want to see in theaters this week, and go see it together! You can grab snacks at the concession stand or order them from an app before you get there so that you don’t have to wait in line later on.
Take a trip somewhere fun together. If you don’t live too far away from each other, consider taking a trip somewhere fun together — even if it’s just for the day! This is especially fun if it’s somewhere new; try something new together like going on an adventure-based tour through New York City or renting bikes and riding around Chicago all day instead of taking public transportation everywhere (it gets tiring).
Bestie Date Ideas
Whether you have a new BFF or have been friends for years, there are tons of fun activities that can be done with your best friend. If you and your bestie live close by, you can always go out to eat or go to the movies together. But if you live far away from each other or don’t see each other often, then it’s important to make time for one another even if it means you have to travel to do so. Here are 15 bestie date ideas that are perfect for long distance relationships:
- Go for a hike together.
- Go shopping together at the mall or outlet stores.
- Go on a road trip together (if both of you drive).
- Have a picnic in the park or backyard, complete with lots of food and desserts!
- Go skydiving together! You’ll never forget this adrenaline-fueled experience!
Bestie Date Ideas
Sometimes, it can be hard to come up with ideas for dates that include both you and your best friend. If you’re looking for some fun ways to spend time with the person who knows you best, here are some great ideas!
If you have a spa close by, gather your besties and make it a girls’ day out. Head to the spa for massages, facials and mani-pedis or get a groupon for a discount. If you don’t have a spa close by or want something even better than that, consider going on a weekend getaway to Las Vegas or Miami Beach.
Go ahead and get cozy with each other while getting pampered at the same time! Because nothing says “I love you” like spending quality time together while getting a couples massage! If this sounds like something you want to try out, check out Groupon.com for coupons in your area before heading over there! You might even wanna invite some of your other friends along so they can join in on the fun too!
Spend Time At Home
Bestie date ideas are the best way to spend quality time with your bestie. Whether it’s a girls’ night out or a day at the spa, there are so many fun ways to spend time together that don’t require you to spend tons of money or even leave your neighborhood!
- Go shopping!
- Eat at your favorite restaurant.
- Treat yourself to a facial or massage at the spa.
- Get henna tattoos and then get matching ones afterward!
- Go thrift store shopping together for fun new clothes for spring without breaking the bank!
Bestie Date Ideas
Going out with your best friend is always fun, but sometimes it’s hard to come up with ideas that you both want to do.
Here are some of our favorite bestie date ideas:
- Go to an art museum or a local gallery together. There’s something about being surrounded by beautiful works of art that can really bring out the best in two friends who are just spending time together. Art museums are also a great place to get lost in conversation and forget about the outside world for a while.
- Go shopping together! Whether you’re looking for clothes, shoes, or other accessories, shopping can be a fun activity for you both to do together — especially if she loves fashion as much as you do!
- Go on a road trip together! Whether it’s just within your city or across state lines, road trips are always fun ways to bond over music playlists and reminisce about old times when things seemed simpler than they do now.