Looking for a recipe for chocolate valentines cake? How about a chocolate cocoa cake valentines day with video guide? Sounds better to me.
This post is all about how to bake a chocolate cocoa cake for valentines day that you can serve to your boyfriend or girlfriend and your family and friends together on this upcoming valentines day.
I know finding tasty valentines day desserts are a bit difficult but surely this recipe that I develop has really turned out into a homemade feel and look, with a taste of home. This valentine chocolate cake will help you out tons as it is easy, fast, no fancy equipment needed, not a lot of ingredients used.
Shape Cake Mould Variations
You can also put this on heart shape cake mold to make it obvious that the cake is for valentines day! What more good than a plain cake to serve for loved ones, it will be much more better if it is in a chocolate heart shape.
What to pair a gift for a valentine birthday cakes
Do you know anyone who has loved valentine birthday cakes. I suggest some valentine biscuits. Having cute biscuits will definitely add some extra effort and appear for a fuller and package it on a cute box themed for Valentine day.
Show your affection with love heart cake designs
On the chocolate cocoa cake, I have paired it with pink and white marshmallows, as it accentuates more color in-depth appropriate for Valentine day.
Please watch my other cooking videos:
- Green Tea Matcha Ice Cream Cake https://youtu.be/MlaMBRnUWO8
- How To Deep Fry Crunchy CatFish For Family Meals Dinner “Hito Fish” (Helpful Guide) https://youtu.be/DFIW5ElmRPM
- Ginataang Fish or Coconut Milk Fish Stew https://youtu.be/FYLUTd6xC_0
- Ensaladang Eggplant and Tomato Salad https://youtu.be/XW_ZscI1vfQ
The weight of heart shape cake half kg
Yes! The recipe for my Chocolate Cocoa Cake Valentines Day holiday is half kg. Half kilogram valentines day cake is perfect for having to drive over to your girlfriend’s or boyfriend’s cake.
Adding a valentines day cake topper for chocolate cocoa cake valentines day
RECIPE SECRETS EXPOSED
Discover How to Make Your Favorite Restaurant Dishes at Home! Impress Family and Friends
These Secret Recipes Have Finally Been Revealed…
Make your cake looking gorgeous with an easy and fast cake topper which usually are written in cursive or have different shapes and sizes of heart. Find more ways to spice up a classic, simple and easy recipe for chocolate cake.
Important note: to use with your oven make it to 175 degrees Celsius for 30-35 minutes.
What to use other than heart marshmallow cake toppings?
you can use other shapes of marshmallows, chocolate slices, chocolate packaged bars, colored m&m’s chocolate chips and either fresh chocolate-covered strawberries would look and taste divine.
Procedure for the chocolate cocoa cake for valentines
Ingredients you will need for Chocolate Cocoa Cake Valentines Day recipe
- White fine sugar
- melted butter
- 2 eggs but I added them one at the same time
- baking powder
- chocolate cooking bar
- cocoa powder
- toppings anything you like but in the recipe i had strawberry marshmallows and white chocolate chips
Equipment you will need for the cake
- mixing bowls
- turbo broiler or oven
- cake pan I used 9×9 circle shape non stick
- aluminum foil this is optional by the way
- scissor to cut the desired aluminum foil size
- bread knife or a cake slicer
- plate to rest and where to decorate your cake
- spatula to mix ingredients well
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup Chocolate bar
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat turbo broiler oven to 250 Celsius degrees. Grease the 9 x9 inch pan with aluminum foil.
- Medium bowl mix wet ingredients and add egg gradually then mix into the dry ingredients until smooth.
- Bake 10 minutes each side covered with aluminum foil, check with a toothpick if come out clean then its cook we want a firm but soft cake.
- Let it cool in front of a fan or on its own then slice in half and flip one to make an even 2 layers. Make an icing with butter, chocolate bar, sugar, mix them until smooth. sift cocoa powder on top then decorate with heart candies marshmallows.
add any toppings you may like. on the video my mom likes not too much soft and less icing so I did just that. You are free to add more if you want.
Amount Per Serving Calories 849Total Fat 32gSaturated Fat 20gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 118mgSodium 365mgCarbohydrates 135gFiber 1gSugar 111gProtein 9g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.