If you’ve been dating for a while and want to take the relationship to the next level, you need to ask your boyfriend some deep questions.
Deep Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
There’s no better way to get to know someone than by asking them questions. Of course, it’s also one of the easiest ways to get in trouble.
If you don’t ask the right questions, or if you ask too many of them at once, there’s a good chance that your boyfriend will be turned off by your interrogation. This can lead to all sorts of problems down the road, especially if it happens early on in your relationship.
So what are those deep questions that you should ask him? Here are seven great ones:
- What does your family mean to you?
- How do you want to be remembered when you’re gone?
- What’s the biggest problem in our relationship right now?
- If I were to describe our relationship in one word, what would it be?
- What would make this relationship work?
- Do I make you happy? Why or why not?
- What do you love about me?
- What is the best part of being with me?
- What do you love most about your family?
- What is your favorite memory from childhood?
- What is something I can do to make you happier?
- If there was anything you could change about yourself, what would it be and why?
- What’s something you want to try but haven’t because it scares you or seems too hard? (If they say “nothing” then ask them why)
- Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten years? Twenty years? Thirty years? Forty years? Fifty years?! (This one is important)
What are your goals, and how can I help you achieve them?
What are your passions? What do you like to do in your free time?
What is something that we’ve done together that was memorable for both of us?
When was the last time we had an argument? How did it end? What did we learn from it?
How can I make you feel loved and appreciated in our relationship?
What song/artist/album reminds you of me? Why?
If you’re in a relationship, the last thing you want is to be asking yourself questions about your partner. It’s natural to worry about your boyfriend and whether or not he loves you, but there are some questions that you should never ask him.
1) “Why don’t you ever tell me how much you love me?”
2) “Can we have kids?”
3) “Are you ever going to propose?”
4) “What do you think of my friends?”
5) “Do I look fat in this dress?”
6) “Who is your favorite celebrity?”
7) “If my friend comes over, will she get jealous if I hug her husband?”