Spring is the season of renewal, and what better way to welcome in the new season than with a fresh new face? While you may be tempted to head straight for the laser, there are other ways to get your skin prepped for summer. One of my favorite ways is through scrubs.
Delicious scrubs for spring fresh skin
Scrubs are great for exfoliating dead skin cells and unclogging pores, which makes them an essential part of any skincare routine. And they’re also great for making your face look and feel refreshed after a long winter!
I’ve rounded up some of my favorite scrubs that will give you spring fresh skin by clearing away dead skin cells and making your face look brighter.
Spring is a time for renewal and rejuvenation. It’s the perfect season for a fresh start and an update to your skincare routine. If you’re looking for ways to improve your skin, or even just start over, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite springtime products that will help you achieve smooth, healthy skin.
- The best facial mask
- A great toner
- The best exfoliator
- The best moisturizer
Spring is a good time to freshen up your skin. Here are some scrubs that can help you achieve soft, smooth skin.
Coconut oil and olive oil scrub
This is a great scrub for all skin types. Coconut oil is rich in antioxidants that help protect your skin from aging, while olive oil moisturizes your skin without clogging pores.
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions: Mix the two ingredients in a bowl until they form a paste. Apply it on your face and neck with circular motions for about two minutes and rinse off with warm water.
Spring is a time of renewal, and this season should be no different for your skin. As the weather gets warmer, your body will produce more sweat, which can be irritating to sensitive skin.
Scrubs are an easy way to get rid of dead skin cells and cleanse your pores. They can be made with all kinds of ingredients — including sugar and salt — but these natural ones are guaranteed to leave your skin feeling smooth as a baby’s bottom.
Almond oil: Almond oil is rich in vitamins A and E, which help prevent aging and moisturize dry skin. It also contains linoleic acid, which helps fight inflammation and acne-causing bacteria.
Avocado: Avocados contain lutein, zeaxanthin, folate and vitamin E — all of which are beneficial for healthy skin. They also contain oleic acid (a monounsaturated fatty acid), making them great for oily or combination skin types.
Honey: Honey is antibacterial and antifungal, so it’s perfect for treating acne-prone skin or those with blemishes caused by bacteria such as staphylococcus or streptococcus bacteria. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce red
Summer is the time to get rid of dry, flaky skin and get some sun. This means using a lot of sunscreen and moisturizer. But it also means that your skin needs a little extra TLC.
Here are some scrubs that can help you get smooth, supple skin:
- Sugar Scrub: This scrub is great for exfoliating your face and body, especially during the spring when your skin gets dry from the cold weather and lack of sunlight. The sugar granules gently rub away dead skin cells while leaving behind just enough oil to keep your face feeling soft and moisturized.
- Coffee Scrub: Coffee has many health benefits, including its ability to help reduce inflammation in the body (which may be why coffee drinkers tend to live longer). As an added bonus, coffee grounds make an excellent scrub for your face because they are rough enough to remove dead skin cells but gentle enough not to irritate sensitive skin.
- Salt Scrub: For people who want their skin to look radiant but don’t want a harsh scrubbing sensation on their face or body, salt is a good option because it’s easy on the skin yet still removes dead cells from your complexion. Just be sure not to use too much salt because it
Spring is here and it’s time to get your skin ready for the warm weather ahead.
We’ve got a couple of scrubs that will help you do just that. Our Ginger Lemon Body Scrub is made with fresh ginger and lemon essential oils, which invigorate your senses while also exfoliating skin for a smooth and healthy glow. The Blood Orange Body Scrub contains blood orange juice, which has antioxidants that help fight free radicals and keep skin looking young and healthy.
Both scrubs are naturally scented with essential oils and have no added fragrance or dyes, so you can enjoy the natural, fresh scent of the ingredients themselves without any artificial fragrances getting in the way!
Spring is a great time to scrub your skin. The warmer temperatures and sunshine make it easier to get outside and be active, but they also make your skin more likely to dry out.
Springtime is also the perfect time to try new beauty products. You may have already stocked up on lip balm and sunscreen, but now is the time to venture into other areas of your beauty routine.
Here are some scrubs that will keep your body feeling soft and smooth all season long:
- Sugar Scrub for Feet
- Apricot Scrub for Face
- Coconut Oil Scrub for Body
Spring is here, and it’s time to get your skin ready for warmer weather. It’s time to get rid of the winter funk and give yourself a spring boost. One great way to do this is with scrubs.
Here are some delicious scrubs that will make your skin look fresh and healthy:
- Cucumber Scrub: This one is made with fresh cucumber juice and sugar.
- Almond Scrub: This almond oil scrub is perfect for dry skin as it contains vitamin E and omega fatty acids to moisturize the skin.
- Coconut Oil Scrub: Coconut oil has antibacterial properties which makes this an excellent choice for oily or acne-prone skin types. It also helps reduce inflammation, which is great if you have rosacea or eczema.
- Honey & Cinnamon Scrub: Honey has antibacterial properties that help reduce acne breakouts and keep your skin clean from dirt and bacteria throughout the day!
Spring is a great time to freshen up your skin. With the warmer weather, comes more opportunity to get outside and enjoy the sunshine. But with all the fun in the sun, you may notice that your skin is looking a little dull or dry.
Skin care products can help you achieve that healthy glow as spring approaches. Here are some of my favorite scrubs:
- Coffee scrub: Coffee beans contain antioxidants and caffeine, which helps tighten pores and even skin tone.
- Brown sugar scrub: Brown sugar contains glycolic acid which helps loosen dead cells and exfoliate the skin. This makes it ideal for those with sensitive skin or acne prone skin because it does not contain harsh chemicals like many other facial scrubs do.
- Salt scrub: Salt has been used for centuries as an exfoliator because it helps remove dead skin cells from the body’s surface by drawing out toxins from deeper layers of skin. It also promotes circulation, making it a great way to invigorate tired feet after a long day on your feet at work or school!
Spring is the perfect time to exfoliate. It’s a great way to get rid of dead skin cells and get your skin ready for the warmer weather ahead.
Here are some scrubs you can make at home:
Coffee grounds: This scrub is easy to make, but it’s also very effective. Coffee grounds contain antioxidants that help reduce inflammation and redness in the skin. The caffeine in the grounds also helps stimulate blood flow, which can help with healing wounds.
Olive oil: Olive oil is rich in vitamins A, B and E, as well as antioxidants like polyphenols and flavonoids. These nutrients help treat acne and improve cell turnover, keeping your skin looking healthy and glowing. Mix together equal parts olive oil and sugar (or salt), then scrub into your face using circular motions for about two minutes until all the sugar melts away. Rinse off with warm water after use!
Honey: Honey is another natural remedy that has many benefits for your skin. It contains antioxidants like vitamins A, C and E that fight free radicals on your face while soothing irritation caused by dryness or irritation from sun exposure or pollution (honey is particularly good if you have sensitive or dry skin). You can use honey