The dirty questions to ask a guy to get his attention are here! If you want to know how to flirt with a man, then listen up. There are plenty of men out there who would love nothing more than for you to take the lead. Let us show you how easy it can be.
First off, an introduction: We all have our own personal interests and hobbies. Hopefully, some of these will overlap with your guy’s interests as well so that you can have something in common with him from day one! That way when he asks about them (which he will), he’ll seem interested in what makes YOU tick instead of just being interested in himself or his hobby alone… And yes—it does work both ways – women also tend not be attracted solely because someone has great looks either (unless they’re shallow).
In addition: As long as both parties feel comfortable enough asking such questions then why not? A little flirting never hurt anyone (except maybe their pride after getting turned down). It may help build confidence while connecting two people together via playful banter instead of simply boring small talk which lacks any semblance personality whatsoever; remember: You don’t need much else besides decent conversation skills which should include listening closely while avoiding interrupting too much (that could come across rude).
Pick on him.
To get his attention and make him feel comfortable, it’s important to ask questions that won’t make him feel as if you’re interrogating him. Instead of asking about his favorite color or what kind of dog he has (unless you actually care about the answer!), try asking questions like:
- Have you ever had a crush on a girl?
- Have you ever had a crush on a guy?
- Who was your celebrity crush growing up? Did they know it or did they find out later in life?
Once again, these aren’t overly personal questions but they give him an opportunity to open up while still being funny and playful.
Get him fired up about something
Dirty, flirty questions to ask a guy
Have you ever been so excited about something that all you could do was tell everyone? You’re a very special person in my life because you always make me laugh and help me escape from the worry of work.
I love how much you care about making our relationship better and stronger. You’re always there for me when I need someone to talk to or just want some cuddling on the couch in front of Netflix (obviously).
Talk about yourself.
- Talk about your family.
- Talk about your friends.
- Talk about your pets.
Talk about his friends.
There are few things that indicate a guy is into you more than talking about his friends. If he has a good group of them, this means he’s proud of who he is and what he does. If that’s the case, then it’s likely that someone like you would be able to fit in with that group.
This can also be a way for him to show off how much fun his life is without even trying! He might not realize this immediately but if you ask him questions about what it was like hanging out with the boys (or girls), he might just get excited enough by your interest in getting to know these people better that he’ll put himself out there and invite them over for dinner or something similar.
Ask about your friends and family.
Asking questions about your friends and family will help you get to know him better. If he’s willing to share personal information with you, it’s a good sign that he likes you. Here’s what to ask:
- Ask about his friends. What are their names? Where do they live? Are there any funny stories about them?
- Ask about his family. Is there anyone special in his life? How does he feel about them?
- Ask about his hobbies. What does he like to do for fun on the weekends? Does he have any favorite places or activities that remind him of home when he travels away from it for work or school purposes?
Ask about her family.
- Ask if he’s got any siblings.
- Ask if he’s got any pets.
- Ask if he’s got any children (even though you know the answer).
- Ask if he’s got any kids that are older than you and ask him to tell you about them.
- Tell him that your parents are in another country, but then ask about his family as well!
Ask about who he’s going to the party with, that way you’ll know if it’s just the two of you
One of the best ways to make sure that you’re getting his attention at a party is by asking him who he’s going with. If he says his girlfriend, then you’ll know that he’s not interested in you and it’s time to move on. But if he says something like: “Oh, just some friends,” then it’s safe to assume that the two of you are going together and are likely making plans for later that night (or day).
This question will help make sure that your flirtation stays on track and doesn’t veer off into awkward territory.
Ask what the weather was like when he said, “I love you”
If you’re looking for a silly question to ask a guy, the weather is the perfect place to start. This is an incredibly easy question that has the potential to reveal much more than just what kind of day he had when he first told you he loved you.
- If he’s a romantic, this will be an opportunity for him to describe how beautiful it was when he said those three little words (and maybe even get in some poetic descriptions of your own).
- On the other hand, if he’s practical and doesn’t care about things like sunsets and moonlight beams—or even raindrops on roses—there’s no point in rehashing all that. Instead, ask him if there was anything else going on during that time period that stands out as significant and meaningful (perhaps something as simple as buying his favorite snack from 7-Eleven).
In conclusion, you should ask him a question that will get him thinking about you. Ask what his favorite color is and then tell him yours. Ask what his favorite movie is and then tell him yours. Ask what his favorite pizza topping is, and then tell him yours. These questions are easy to answer because they all involve something personal—but they’re also fun and flirty because they force you to think about things in new ways! And when it comes right down to it, that’s the best kind of question there is: one that makes us think about ourselves differently than we normally would have before asking it.