Easter is a wonderful time of year to celebrate with your family. Children love egg hunts, hot cross buns, and the excitement of Easter Sunday.
Easter party activities for 7 year olds
But what about those who are too young to go on the hunt for eggs? They can still enjoy the holiday with some simple Easter party activities for 7 year olds.
There are so many fun and exciting things you can do at an Easter party that will keep everyone entertained. With these ideas, you can throw a great event that everyone will remember!
Here are some great ideas for Easter party activities for 7 year olds:
Hot chocolate bar
Egg hunt (for younger children)
Easter party activities for 7 year olds
The Easter bunny is coming to town! And it’s time to throw an Easter party. Whether you’re looking for fun Easter party games, activities and crafts for your 7-year-old guests, or just a few ideas to keep them busy, we’ve got you covered. Our Easter egg hunt ideas will help them have a blast while hunting for eggs and enjoying snacks. Our spring crafts are perfect for decorating your Easter party table with beautiful spring flowers and creating adorable spring cards. We also have fun Easter recipes that your kids can help make as they enjoy the holiday with their friends or family members at home.
Easter Party Ideas: Activities, Games & Crafts
Spring Crafts: Flowers, Cards & More
Easter Egg Hunt Ideas
Here are some fun activities to do at your Easter party for 7 year olds.
- Make Easter egg baskets! Kids can decorate paper bags with crayons, markers, stickers and more. Then fill them with mini eggs, candy and other goodies before hanging them on the door.
- Easter egg scavenger hunt! Give each child a basket or bag and have them find hidden eggs around the house or yard.
- Easter egg hunt relay race! Divide kids into two teams and give each team an obstacle course to run through while they search for hidden eggs. You can make this a relay race by having one child from each team run through the course while the other children pass along their clues to help guide them through it successfully.
- Easter bunny hop! Draw a hopscotch grid on the ground using masking tape or chalk and have kids hop over each line without stepping on any squares twice in a row (for example, if they jump over the number 2 square once then they must move onto another number). If they step on a square twice in a row then that counts as an out for their team (or player). Points are awarded for leaping over all
Easter is a time for family, friends and fun. Easter parties are a great way to celebrate this holiday with the kids. If you’re looking for some ideas for Easter party games and activities for kids, we’ve got them right here.
Here are some fun Easter party ideas:
Easter egg hunt
Assemble clues leading to hidden eggs filled with candy or small toys. Hide the clues throughout your house or yard before the party begins, then give each child a list of clues to find their way through the house or yard until they find their own hidden eggs.
Set up an area with several targets made from cardboard boxes covered in paper mache, balloons or other materials that can stand up to being thrown at. Place different colored balloons inside each target so players know what color egg will count as a hit. Players take turns tossing six eggs at the targets, trying to score as many hits as possible within a set time limit.
Pass the basket race
Set up two baskets at opposite ends of a room or outside in your backyard or garage (depending on how many guests you expect). Fill one basket with plastic eggs filled with candy and fill the other basket with empty plastic eggs (for weight). Give each child a basket.
Planning an Easter party for your child? The most important thing is to keep the party age appropriate. Here are a few activities that are sure to be a hit with kids 7 years old and up:
- Easter egg hunt – Let’s face it; kids love to hunt for eggs! Make it more fun by hiding some special Easter eggs around the house or yard. You can use real or fake eggs and hide them in different places – under pillows, behind furniture or in plastic bags tied up with ribbons. Your child will be sure to enjoy finding all of them!
- Easter dress-up – Dress your child up in an Easter outfit and take pictures! If you don’t have an Easter costume for your child, use whatever clothes he’s wearing on Easter Sunday as his costume.
- Egg coloring – What better way to spend time with your child than coloring eggs together? You can buy colored eggs from the store or you can dye your own using food coloring and vinegar (I’ll show you how!). It’s a great way for both of you to relax together after a busy day at school (or work).
- Marshmallow peeps hunt – Get some marshmallow Peeps from a local grocery store.
7 year olds are starting to understand the concept of planning and organization. They can follow a series of steps and they can take on more responsibility. While they are still very much in the stage of learning, they can participate in some fun activities that strengthen their communication skills, encourage team work, and teach them how to organize their time.
Easter Party Activities for 7 Year Olds
The following activities are perfect for your child’s age group:
1) Make an Easter Egg Hunt Clubhouse
2) Make Easter Baskets with Your Child’s Name on Them
3) Create Easter Bunny Decorations
4) Make Treat Bags for Friends and Family
Easter is a time for family and friends to get together and celebrate the joys of Spring. Easter games are fun to play and help keep kids entertained while they wait for the Easter Bunny to arrive. Here are a few Easter party activities for 7 year olds:
Easter Egg Hunt
The egg hunt is a classic Easter activity that never gets old! Hide plastic eggs around the house, yard or playground. Give each child a basket or bag so they can gather their eggs as fast as possible. For older kids, hide some extra hard-to-find eggs for extra fun!
Easter party activities for 7 year olds
Easter is a time when families gather together and celebrate the coming of spring.
It’s also a time for fun and games! Here are some Easter party ideas for seven year olds:
Candy hunt – make paper bags for each guest with their name on it, fill the bag with candy, then hide them around the house or yard. When guests arrive, give each one a map and tell them to find all the candy bags before they can eat any.
Egg hunt – this can be done the same way as the candy hunt or you could buy plastic eggs filled with small toys instead. Another option is to buy plastic eggs at your local dollar store and fill them with fun things like stickers, crayons or pencils, etc. You could even paint them with bright colors if you want to get fancy!
Omelette station – set up stations where different ingredients are available so kids can make their own omelettes in different styles (cheese only, sausage only etc). Provide toppings such as salsa, tomatoes, mushrooms and cheese slices so kids can make their own custom omelettes.
Easter party planning can be a stressful time. But it doesn’t have to be! We’re here to help you plan the perfect Easter party for your 7 year old. Check out these fun Easter party ideas and pick your favorites:
Easter egg hunt: Kids love Easter egg hunts, so why not throw an Easter egg hunt party? Set up the house with piles of plastic eggs filled with candy and small toys. Have kids search for their favorite eggs by color or size or whatever criteria you come up with!
Bunny ears: This is a classic game that never gets old! Get some paper plates and markers, then have kids decorate them like bunnies. Once they’re done, have them put on their bunny ears and see who can be the funniest looking bunny!
Paint-by-numbers: This is another classic game that will help keep little hands busy while older kids are busy playing other games. If your child isn’t ready for paint-by-number activities yet, try dot painting instead! Just let them squeeze dots onto paper and see what happens!
Cereal eating contest: How much cereal can one kid eat in 60 seconds? Find out by having children compete against each other in a safe and nice kind way.
Easter is a time to celebrate the arrival of spring and all the fun things that come with it. If you’re looking for some Easter party activities, here are some ideas that will help you create an Easter event that’s sure to be a hit with kids of all ages.
An egg hunt is one of the most popular Easter party activities. You can do it inside or outside, but make sure to keep it safe by laying out lots of grass so there isn’t too much mud tracking. Also, if you have younger children who might fall down while running around, consider having them wear old shoes or boots.
You can make your own plastic eggs by filling some empty plastic Easter eggs with candy or small toys. You can also buy plastic eggs at craft stores and fill them yourself, or buy them already filled from an online retailer such as Oriental Trading Company or Amazon.
If you’re doing an outdoor egg hunt, have kids use baskets instead of bags so they can carry more eggs back home safely (and keep their hands clean). Also don’t put all your eggs in one location — spread them out over several areas so kids have more fun hunting for them!