Galentine’s Day is a day to celebrate all the women in our lives. It’s the perfect time to get together with your besties, treat yourself to some pampering, and enjoy the company of other ladies.
Whether you want to host a party at home or go out on the town, Galentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to show your BFFs how much they mean to you!
If you need a little help putting together a Galentine’s Day celebration, we’ve got everything you need right here. From gift ideas to recipes and DIY projects, we’ve rounded up all the best ideas for celebrating Galentine’s Day with your girls this year!
Galentine’s Day is Feb. 13, and it’s a day for women to celebrate the friendships that mean most to them.
Friendship is an important part of our lives and can be a source of great joy, but it can also be a source of stress.
Here are some ways to cope with friends who make you feel stressed:
- Don’t take it personally. Friends tend to have different personalities and interests, which means they may not always get along or agree on things like movies, TV shows or music. While this can cause friction between friends, it doesn’t mean you have anything in common with your friend other than friendship. Don’t take her opinion as an insult or think she has something against you personally; just accept that she has different taste in certain areas than you do.
- Keep the peace by doing something nice for her once in a while. Do something thoughtful like sending flowers or baking cookies for her birthday, or invite her over for dinner so she doesn’t have to cook on her own birthday (or any other holiday). If she’s having problems at home or work, offer to listen without offering advice unless
Galentine’s Day is a holiday that celebrates friendship, and it’s celebrated by women everywhere on February 13th. The idea behind it is that if you have a group of gal pals, you should make plans to do something fun together on this day.
Galentine’s Day was created by Parks and Recreation character Leslie Knope (played by Amy Poehler), who wanted to celebrate her friends in the same way that men celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
So how do you celebrate Galentine’s Day? Here are some ideas:
Plan a special meal with your friends
Make crafts together
Go shopping for new outfits or accessories for the day
Get pampered at a spa or salon
See a movie together
Galentine’s Day is a day to celebrate your lady friends. It was created by Leslie Knope in Parks and Recreation and has since taken on a life of its own.
It’s a great way to celebrate your best friends, so here are some ideas for how to spend Galentine’s Day 2019:
Make plans with your BFFs
If you have a spouse, significant other or children, make sure they know that this is the one day of the year when you’re only focused on your friends. This can be hard for spouses who are used to sharing time with their partner, but it’s important that they understand that this day is all about them as well. They should also be prepared with an activity of their own so they don’t feel excluded from the fun!
Go out for brunch or lunch
Brunch or lunch are great options because it allows everyone to eat at their leisure without rushing through their meal. Whether you go out or stay at home, make sure there are plenty of mimosas involved!
Watch movies together
A good movie always makes for great entertainment and allows everyone to relax without any distractions from other responsibilities. You could
Galentine’s Day, the female-centric holiday that celebrates friendship and women supporting each other, has been around for a few years now. The first Galentine’s Day was celebrated in 2014 by Leslie Knope and her friends on Parks and Recreation.
While it might seem like a silly holiday, Galentine’s Day is actually a great way to celebrate your friendships with women who have been there for you through thick and thin. It’s also a chance to bond with the special ladies in your life who deserve some extra love and appreciation.
Here are seven ways you can celebrate Galentine’s Day:
1) Have brunch.
2) Spend the day together at home or out on the town (or both!).
3) Take a picture of all your friends together wearing pink crowns while holding up signs that say “Galentines!” Make sure to post it on social media using #GalentinesDay!
4) Go see a movie together or rent one of your favorite chick flicks from Netflix.
5) Plan an outing for just girls, like dinner at a restaurant or shopping trip to Nordstrom Rack (because it’s always fun when you can
Galentine’s Day is a great excuse to get together with the girls and celebrate your friendship. But you can’t just sit around and drink coffee all day. You have to do something fun! Here are some ideas for making this Valentine’s Day extra special:
- Go see a movie.
- Treat yourselves to a spa day.
- Plan a shopping trip to Nordstrom, Macy’s or Bloomingdale’s—or even better, go to the mall together!
- Get creative with your nail art and have each other try out different styles on each other.
- Have a pillow fight in the living room or backyard (if it’s warm enough!).