Pimples are the most common skin problem that everyone faces. Pimples cause a lot of pain, embarrassment and many other issues too. There are various home remedies for pimples but some of them do not work well on our skin as they harm our face deeply. So here we have listed some best ways to remove pimples overnight at home which will help you in getting rid of pimples quickly:
Lemon juice’s ability to reduce acne is due to its vitamin C content, which has been shown to help with skin discoloration and inflammation.
There are other reasons why lemon juice can help fight pimples. It’s high in citric acid, which helps remove dead skin cells and blackheads (also known as open comedones). It also contains salicylic acid—a natural bleaching agent that helps fight off bacteria associated with acne—and is rich in antioxidants that help remove free radicals from your body, which can lead to aging.
- If you’re looking for a spot treatment, look no further than your bathroom cabinet. You can use toothpaste on pimples that are not infected and will dry them out quickly. Just be sure to use a whitening toothpaste, which is gentler on the skin.
- Apply the toothpaste directly onto your acne with a cotton swab or q-tip, then let it sit for 10 minutes while you get ready for bed (or watch an episode of Friends). Rinse with warm water when finished! Repeat daily until the pimple fades.
- This method works best on small whiteheads; it won’t work well on large pimples or deep cysts that have already ruptured because they require medical attention. Also, do not use this method if you have sensitive skin or are prone to allergic reactions because some toothpastes contain harsh chemicals like fluoride or potassium nitrate that can irritate sensitive areas of your face such as around your mouth and nose area – there are plenty of non-whitening varieties available so choose carefully before buying!
Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic and antifungal agent. It has been used for centuries to cure skin infections, acne, and dandruff. Tea tree oil contains terpinen-4-ol, an ingredient that helps eliminate the bacteria that cause acne. When applied directly to the skin tea tree oil works as an astringent reducing breakouts by drying out blemishes and preventing new ones from forming.
Honey is a natural remedy for acne and pimples. It has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties that help to treat acne. Honey can be used as a face mask or added to your bathwater.
- Use honey as a face mask: Take one teaspoon of raw organic honey, add two teaspoons of oatmeal powder and mix well until it becomes thick. Apply this mixture on the affected areas before going to bed and leave it overnight (or at least 20 minutes). Wash your face with lukewarm water in the morning.
- Add 1/2 cup of honey into hot water then dip cotton balls into this mixture and apply over affected areas. Leave it overnight or for half an hour at least before washing off with warm water in the morning
Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera gel is a good home remedy for pimples. It’s a natural moisturizer and skin toner, as well as a great cleanser and conditioner. The best part is that it can be used on the face, body or hair—it will not irritate or dry out your skin even if you apply it every day.
The gel has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help treat pimples. It also contains high levels of vitamin C, which helps fight free radicals responsible for aging.
Ice cube will help you to get rid of pimples overnight. Ice cube is used to cure inflammation and redness of the skin. Ice cubes are used for many things like, in ice cream parlor, at home or even in hospitals for curing injuries and wounds.
It’s time to use an ice cube on your face! It may sound weird but it’s actually a great way to remove pimples overnight at home:
Rub the ice cube on your face gently. Do not rub too hard as it may damage your skin further and cause more inflammation than ever before! If you have sensitive skin then make sure that you don’t rub it too hard because this could lead to more damage which could result in a scarring effect on the affected area too so please be careful when doing this step especially if you have sensitive skin because there might be some discomfort involved in this process but don’t worry because later down below we’ll talk about how our reader mentioned having some discomfort after using this method but luckily she had no lasting effects from using these methods so hopefully no one else will either!
Cinnamon and Honey Paste
Mix two teaspoons of cinnamon powder and one teaspoon of honey together. Apply this mixture on your pimple, leave it for 20 minutes and then wash off with water. Use a clean towel to dry your face. Repeat this process daily until you get rid of the pimple completely.
This remedy is effective in reducing the size of pimples as well as their redness, but it will not help much if there are multiple blemishes or cysts on your skin because those require special treatment by a dermatologist.
Green Tea Extracts
For those who are looking for an overnight solution to their pimples, Green Tea Extracts are just what the doctor ordered. Green tea is high in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties that can help fight off infection. The extract also contains catechins which have been proven to inhibit formation of pustules and reduce swelling as well as redness from acne.
If you make your own green tea extract at home, use about 2 tsp dried leaves for every cup of water (or 1 tsp if using fresh leaves). Steep the leaves in boiling water for 10 minutes before straining them out; cool completely before applying a thin layer on affected areas. Use every night until your pimples disappear completely!
Home remedies for pimples
It is not a secret that pimples can be quite a nuisance. They can cause embarrassment and are often embarrassing. If you want to get rid of those zits, then here’s how:
- Wash your face with warm water and pat dry.
- Apply lemon juice on the affected area using a cotton ball or q-tip. Let it dry for about 10 minutes before washing off with warm water again and patting it dry as well! You can use this treatment every day until you get rid of all your pimples 🙂
In the end, there are many ways to remove pimples overnight at home and in my opinion it is worth trying them all! Just remember that the more time you spend thinking about your skin, the better it will become.