Overwhelmed to get a better organized mindset? This will help.
Grab my #1 Tool to Organize your finances, habits, and more to Elevate your self-care.
Leather leggings are a must-have item in everyone’s closet. You can wear them with dresses, tops and blouses to create an effortlessly stylish look. They look great with a variety of shoes, such as flats and sandals.
Leather leggings help you create a fun, feminine look that is perfect for parties or going out on the town.
Choose the right leather legging
When it comes to styling leather leggings, be sure to choose the best quality pair for your needs. If you plan on wearing them as pants, look for thick material with seams that lay flat from the waistband down through each leg opening. The stitching should also be even and uniform throughout the garment; if there are any loose ends or uneven edges at all, these will show when worn as pants.
If used primarily as a top or skirt substitute in colder weather, thinner leathers may be better suited because they provide more warmth than heavy-duty hides. Look for seams that lie flat against your body so they aren’t visible under your shirt; this is especially important if you’re wearing them over longer shirts or blouses since visible seam lines can ruin the line of an outfit!
Pair with a dressy top or blouse
Pairing your leather leggings with a dressy top or blouse is an excellent way to create a well-rounded look that’s versatile enough for both casual and formal settings. This outfit can be dressed up with heels or down with sneakers, depending on your mood and desired level of sophistication.
With so many options at your disposal, it may be hard to know where to start! There are several key elements worth considering as you select the clothes that will make up this ensemble:
- The first thing to consider is whether or not you’ll wear your shirt tucked in or out—or maybe somewhere in between? If you’re going for an intentionally voluminous look, try pairing a tucked-in top with loose pants; this will create some extra bulk around the waistline without looking too bulky on its own. If you want something more sleek and tailored but still want some flair from your shirt’s details (such as sleeve cuffs), go ahead and leave that baby out there! You can also choose between solid colors or patterned tops—or anything else that strikes your fancy!
- Next up: blouses themselves! From button-downs with ties at their collars (also known as “bewhiskered”) to soft-tailored styles reminiscent of old Hollywood movies (think Audrey Hepburn), there are plenty of details available when it comes time shopping around town until you find one that suits both mindfully chosen criteria–and budget constraints too if those exist!–without ever sacrificing comfortability over style.”
Wear with a graphic tee
With the right pair of shoes, this look can be turned into a casual outfit. Try pairing your leggings with a graphic tee, leather jacket, and any of these options:
- A striped shirt. A bold stripe on your shirt will add interest to your outfit while keeping things casual.
- An oversized white top. White is a color that goes well with everything—it allows you to wear any other colors or patterns without looking too busy!
Opt for a jean jacket
As with all clothing, leather leggings are best when paired with the right top. For a casual look, try pairing your leggings with a denim jacket or even just a plain T-shirt. If you want to dress up your outfit, try pairing it with a black leather blazer and heels or an oversized turtleneck sweater in gray, black or white.
If you’re looking for something edgier that will let everyone know you mean business at work or school—or just on the street—go for an army green bomber jacket overtop of your leggings for instant style points! This tactic works best when paired with heels and either black boots or booties.
The easiest way to style leather leggings is by choosing one color and sticking with it. If you’re going for a monochromatic look, the best option is to wear a black top and match your jacket or coat in the same shade. This will ensure that your outfit is balanced by two primary colors—black and whatever color you choose for your top.
If you feel more comfortable wearing an outfit that contains multiple shades of blue, go for it! As long as the color scheme isn’t too crazy, you can wear any combination of neutral tones with your leather leggings and have them look on-trend without having to worry about matching every piece together perfectly.
Accessorize with metallic jewelry
You can accessorize your look by wearing metallic jewelry. Gold is a good choice, as it goes well with the leather leggings. Get creative and wear necklaces, earrings, bracelets and watches on the same side of your body for an interesting effect!
Leather leggings can be worn in many ways.
Leather leggings can be worn in a lot of ways, and they’re a versatile wardrobe item. They’re great for pairing with casual or dressy outfits, and they go with almost everything. If you want to make sure that your leather leggings look awesome no matter what, here are some tips for styling them.
- Dress up your leather leggings for a night out with friends by accessorizing them with heels, jewelry and a nice top (like this one).
- Or style them down for an evening at home by dressing in something casual like sweatshirts or sweatpants (like this one).
You’ve learned how to style leather leggings with jeans, pants, and dresses. You can do it all! Now that you know how easy it is to wear these pieces every day, get out there and show off your new look.
You don’t have to shop at a specific store or online store to find the style of leather leggings that work best for you. There are many different types of high quality leather leggings available at different price points and styles so that everyone can find something they like.