The best motivational Quotes can change your life. These quotes are perfect for any type of situation, whether it’s a failure, success, or just having a bad day.
Best Motivational Quotes for Success
- “I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.” —W. E. Henley
- “Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.” —Anonymous
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” —Mark Twain
- “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” —Winston Churchill
- “If you’re afraid of failure, then you have to get over that because fear of failure stops people from trying things.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “Every time you have a negative thought about yourself, change it into a positive one.” —Anonymous
- “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” —Jordan Belfort (The Wolf of Wall Street)
- “It’s not enough to be busy; so are the ants. The question is: What are we busy about?” —Henry David Th
- “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” — Vidal Sassoon
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” — Winston Churchill
- “I’ve learned that mistakes are a fact of life. It’s what you do with them that counts.” — Anonymous
- “You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it.” — Charles Buxton
- “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” — Will Rogers
- “If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.” — Mary Engelbreit
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
- Robert Collier
The most successful people are those who are good at plan B.
- John C. Maxwell
You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
- A.A. Milne (Winnie the Pooh)
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
- “It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.”
- “All difficult things have their origin in that which is easy, and great things in that which is small.”
- “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.”
- “Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.”
- “A goal without a plan is just a wish.”
- “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”
- “Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, ‘What’s in it for me?'”
- “Surround yourself with people who believe in you – and watch how impossible becomes possible.”
10.”Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”
- “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” – Chris Grosser
“The one who chases two rabbits catches none.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Success is a journey, not a destination.” – Ben Sweetland
“If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
Morning Best Motivational Quotes for Success
Success is not a destination, but a journey. You will never be successful if you do not have faith in yourself.
Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do.
Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, “What’s in it for me?”
Successful people believe they will succeed before they do. Unsuccessful people believe they will fail before they do.
A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him or her.
- Be yourself
- Be optimistic
- Never give up
- Never lose hope
- Never stop learning
- Never follow the crowd
- Believe in yourself
- Do it now!
“Success is a journey, not a destination.”
“Do what you love and the money will follow.”
“If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.”
“Success is something you attract by the person you become.”
“To be successful, you must enjoy what you are doing.” (Ikea founder Ingvar Kamprad)
“The things that hurt, instruct.” (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
“In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” (Bill Cosby)
“You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” (Christopher Columbus)
“Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” (Napoleon Hill)
“The harder I work, the luckier I get.” (Thomas Jefferson)
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
“Success is a journey, not a destination.” – Anonymous
“Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.” – Dale Carnegie
“If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good.” – Bob Dylan
“You won’t catch me with a pessimist. I am an optimist.” – Vince Lombardi
- “I was born to be different, not to fit in.”
- Rita Coolidge
- “We all want progress, but if you’re on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.”
- C.S. Lewis
- “You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.”
- James A. Froude (1818-1894)
- “If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.”
- Unknown Author
- “It’s not what we say or think that defines us, it’s what we do.”
- Anthony Robbins (born February 29, 1960) is an American author, entrepreneur and philanthropist. He is recognized as one of the world’s leading experts on the psychology of achievement and efficiency, optimism, leadership and corporate growth strategies. As of 2011 Forbes magazine estimated his net worth at $500 million .