If you’ve ever visited Nashville, then you already know that the city has a distinct style. It’s not just about the music and the hills; there is also style here, and it’s typically in the form of country chic. However, there are plenty of other options for dressing up in Nashville beyond cowboy boots.
In this article, we’ll take a look at some outfits that will help you create your own unique style while exploring all that Nashville has to offer—whether it be live music or just good food!
Color Block Dress and Earrings
A color block dress is one that uses multiple colors to create a bold, geometric pattern. This can be done in any combination of colors and patterns–a perfect way to make an outfit stand out.
Color block earrings are another great way to add a pop of color and interest to an outfit. They can be worn with any style dress or blouse, but they’re especially effective when paired with a solid colored top or skirt.
For shoes, consider wearing sandals in two different shades of brown if you want something fun but still subtle enough for work attire. If heels aren’t your thing (or if you’re just too tired from running around all day), try some cute flats instead!
Leather Skirt and T-Shirt
- Wear a leather skirt with a t-shirt.
- Wear a leather skirt with a tank top.
- Wear a leather skirt with a sweater, or dress it up with heels and pumps for work or play!
Black Heels and Tee
- Wear a tee that fits well.
- Choose a pair of heels that fit well.
- Matching the color of the heels and tee is not necessary, but if you want to go for it, try pairing black or dark brown shoes with light-colored tees (white or gray) for a sleek look that’s still easy on the eyes.
Grey Blazer, Tank and Trousers
- Tank Top
Sleeveless Top, Bracelet and Earrings
A sleeveless top is a great choice for summer, but it can be hard to find the right accessories. Here are some ideas:
- A bracelet can add some extra flair to your outfit. Try wearing a simple silver bracelet with this sleeveless top!
- Earrings are also a great way to accessorize an outfit that doesn’t have any pockets or other places where you can put things like necklaces and bracelets (so basically all tops). These gold hoops would look great with this particular piece of clothing
Pleated Skirt, Statement Necklace and Booties
- Pleated skirt: This is a good choice for a casual look. It’s not too dressy, but it still has a little bit of flair.
- Statement necklace: This piece can be bold or subtle–it depends on how you wear it. If you have short hair and don’t like wearing jewelry with your outfits, then this might be too much for you. But if you do like to wear statement necklaces, then go ahead and try this one out!
- Booties: These are great shoes to wear with skirts because they’re comfortable and will keep your feet warm when the weather gets colder (or if there’s snow on the ground).
There are lots of different outfits you can put together in Nashville.
There are lots of different outfits you can put together in Nashville. You always want to be comfortable, but also look good. You should also make sure that your outfit is appropriate for the occasion and in style. This means that if it’s summer, shorts are probably out of place at a formal event like a wedding or graduation party–and vice versa! If it’s wintertime and snowing outside, then wearing shorts may not be appropriate either (for obvious reasons). Your age and body type should also play into this decision: if you’re young and thin with long legs, then wearing pants might not work as well because they don’t show off those assets as much as skirts do on women who have them!
You can have a great time in Nashville, and the best part is that you don’t need to spend a lot of money on your clothes or accessories. You just have to think about what kind of outfit you want to wear, then go out there and find some pieces that will work together!