St Patrick’s Day crafts are a fun and easy way to celebrate the holiday. Kids can make these projects with simple materials, and they will love having something they made themselves.
St Patricks Day Crafts
This year, get crafty with your kids and create an Irish craft that will be perfect for St. Patrick’s Day!
- Leprechaun Hat
- Lucky Four Leaf Clover Art
- Shamrock Necklace
- Rainbow Rice Krispies Treats
- Pot o’ Gold Stacked Coins
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with these easy crafts for kids
It’s finally March, which means it’s about time to celebrate the luck of the Irish! Whether you’re looking for an easy craft or want to make something more elaborate, we’ve got plenty of St. Patrick’s Day crafts to keep kids busy this weekend. From cute little leprechauns to rainbow-colored treats, we’ve got you covered with these fun DIY projects.
If you’re looking for an easy project that will keep kids busy this weekend, start by making some adorable little leprechauns! These tiny stuffed dolls are perfect for any age — and they’re super simple to make. Just grab some felt, embroidery floss or yarn and a few buttons, then use the pattern below to cut out your leprechaun body parts and sew them together (or glue them). Once they’re all sewn together, stuff them with a little bit of stuffing before sewing their faces on with embroidery floss or yarn. And voila! You have yourself an adorable little leprechaun friend that’ll look great hanging around your house on St. Patrick’s Day (or any other day).
St. Patrick’s Day is just a few weeks away, and if you’re like us, you’re probably still looking for the perfect craft to make with the kiddos. We’ve rounded up our favorite St. Paddy’s Day crafts that are fun to make and easy on the budget!
Construction paper (green)
Yellow puffy paint (or yellow sharpie)
Brown puffy paint (or brown sharpie)
Green pipe cleaners
small beads or buttons (optional)
- Cut out two shamrocks from green construction paper. You can download our free shamrock template here.
- Color in one of the leaf sections (see photo above). This is where we recommend using yellow puffy paint or a yellow sharpie marker rather than brown because it gives it that bright color! You can also use brown paint or marker if you want them to look more realistic but we prefer the bright colors for this project!
- On the other leaf section, draw around three small circles as shown in our photo above to create a clover shape. Then cut out these circles using scissors so that they are circular shapes instead of just dots on paper! Place these clovers onto your shamrocks as
St Patrick’s Day is right around the corner, and if you’re looking for a fun way to celebrate with your kids, here are 10 St. Patrick’s Day crafts that are sure to please!
- Paper Plate Leprechaun Hat: This simple craft is great for young children. Just cut out a paper plate into the shape of a hat and decorate it with green paint or felt. Add a pipe cleaner beard, buttons and googly eyes for an extra special touch!
- St Patrick’s Day Pinwheel: These adorable pinwheels are easy to make and make great party decorations! You can make them in any color combination or have fun making different designs on each one!
- Leprechaun Door Decoration: This door decoration is perfect for hanging on your front door or classroom door during St Patricks Day celebrations! It’s easy to make too – simply print out the template at home and trace onto cardstock before cutting out all of the pieces. Then simply assemble using glue or tape!
- Lucky Clover Keychain: Our lucky clover keychains are sure to bring good luck! We love this project because it uses recycled materials (old buttons) which makes it eco-friendly too!
- Pot of Gold
St Patricks Day Crafts
St Patrick’s Day is just around the corner, and we have some fun St Patrick’s Day crafts for you to try out. Here are St Patrick’s Day craft ideas that your child will love!
1) Tie Dye Shirt
2) Rainbow Hat
3) St Patricks Day Wreath
4) Shamrock Cookies
5) Leprechaun Trap
6) Lucky Coin Bag
7) Leprechaun Bags
8) Lucky Clover Plants (seedlings!)
9) Pot of Gold Crafts (using gold crayons, glitter glue and green pipe cleaners!)
10) Rainbow Cupcakes (you can even add a shamrock on top!)