What to wear with ripped jeans in winter
With a sweater or sweatshirt.
The next time you wear your ripped jeans, consider pairing them with a long sweater or sweatshirt. This is an effective way to tone down the edgy look of ripped denim, as well as keep yourself warm in the winter months. You’ll also get a chance to show off your favorite pair of jeans without showing too much skin. The key here is making sure that the sweater is long enough to cover your bum—this will help make your outfit look more intentional and less like you just threw it on.
Wearing bright colors with ripped denim can be distracting and overwhelming, so try to stay away from anything too neon or electric. Instead, opt for softer hues like light pinks and blues. Other soft pastels are great options too! To ensure that your outfit looks balanced and put-together, keep the rest of the outfit simple; if you’re wearing a statement piece (like ripped jeans) try to pair it with something neutral or light in color (like a white blouse).
If you want to add another layer of visual interest, try rolling up your sleeves slightly so that some skin shows through—this will help break up the look and give it more depth!
Ripped jeans with sneakers.
If you’re more of a casual guy, then sneakers are the way to go. We’re talking about wearing ripped jeans with sneakers. It’s as easy as that: it’s a sneaker-on-sneaker world and we just live in it. If you want to keep things simple, wear your ripped jeans with a t-shirt, hoodie, or jacket. If you want to add some layers, throw on a sweater and you can’t go wrong.
Denim and denim.
If you’re only going to wear one thing with ripped jeans, it’s gotta be denim. There are no rules to wearing denim on denim, but we’ll give you some handy tips to help you out:
- Go for a look that’s all about one hue. If your ripped jeans are blue, try teaming them with a blue jacket or chambray shirt. The same goes for grey or black jeans—just make sure the two shades aren’t too different from each other so it doesn’t look like a mistake.
- Or go wild and mix washes! If your ripped jeans are lighter than your shirt, pair them with a dark jacket. If you want to rock two light shades of denim together, add a darker third piece in the form of boots or slip-on (not sneakers). Pair white denim with any shade of blue and watch your outfit come alive!
- Don’t forget about your accessories! Try matching the color of your accessories with whichever shade of denim you have on top—this can do wonders for an outfit.
Ripped jeans with a blazer.
- To look like a total boss, pair your ripped jeans with a blazer.
- Blazers come in so many different styles that you can get one to suit any occasion.
- Don’t forget to belt your blazer to keep it looking its best.
With a unique shoe.
Ripped jeans, unique shoe:
Ripped jeans, paired with a top and shoes that are each neutral in color but also have some pizzazz, are one of our favorite looks. A pair of white heels with a black and gold heel or a pair of strappy sandals that have a pop of bright orange is perfect. The jeans let the shoes stand out while the shoes give them some polish.
With a flannel/tied around your waist.
- Tied around your waist.
The most common way to wear a flannel with ripped jeans is to tie it around your waist with the sleeves resting on your hips. This style offers you the most flexibility when it comes to picking out what shirt or undershirt you want to wear, so consider doing this if you want to show off some of your other shirts!
- As a jacket.
If it’s cold and you don’t have a jacket or coat handy, this is where tying your flannel around your waist can be helpful. Simply put the flannel on over whatever shirt you were wearing (or without one) and then tie it around your waist for extra warmth in the winter months!
What to wear with ripped jeans for guys
I understand that jeans with rips and tears are a very popular style today. I get that they’re edgy, stylish, and fierce.
But these words of wisdom aren’t meant to tell you not to wear ripped jeans. Like any fashion statement, it’s all about personal taste and comfort. If your idea of being fashionable is being able to see through your clothes, then rock on! But if you’re like me (a guy who can’t take off his clothes because he’s physically unable to do so), then be careful about what you wear with them:
• Ripped jeans with a sweater: Looks great aside from the fact that it will walk out of the room looking tattered in no time!
• Ripped jeans with a t-shirt: This is more like the raggedy look than the classic style. You’ll feel uncomfortable wearing both at once without good reason.
Ripped jeans outfit with sneakers
Ripped jeans are a wardrobe staple, but they can be kind of tricky to style. You probably already have an idea in your head of how to dress up ripped jeans—graphic tees, a blazer, and heels —but you can also dress down the trend.
For example, if you want to wear ripped and distressed jeans with sneakers (and why wouldn’t you? Sneakers are about as comfortable as shoes get), there are plenty of outfit ideas that will make them look casual-cool and not sloppy. Keep scrolling for some styling tips on wearing ripped jeans with sneakers.
Ripped jeans outfits for ladies
You’re probably thinking: Jeans and a t-shirt? That’s not an outfit! Hear me out.
Paired with combat boots, a simple t-shirt (like the one pictured below) is perfect for wearing your ripped jeans on errand days when you want to look nice but don’t actually feel like getting dressed. Jeans and a sweater are other great pairings. They’re both cozy and casual, so they look great together. Bonus points if it’s cold out—you can wear leggings under your jeans to create an even cozier look that also shows off your ripped jeans in all their glory!
Are ripped jeans still in style?
Yup, ripped jeans are still in style. They’re suitable for young and old people alike. And they can be worn by both men and women or girls and boys of all ages.
Ripped jeans, however, may not be appropriate for certain situations. They’re not considered business casual attire, which is why you probably won’t see them on a CEO’s body. However, as far as street style goes, there’s nothing more fashion-forward than ripped jeans!
How do you wear ripped jeans street style?
Now that you have a grasp on your ripped jeans styles, let’s take a look at how to wear their street style. Here are some of our favorite ways to rock ripped jeans and some tips on how you can wear them best.
- Wear your ripped skinny jeans with a loose T-shirt and sneakers for a relaxed look. If the weather is chilly, we recommend wearing your ripped skinny jeans with an oversized sweater and ankle boots.
- A casual outfit with ripped boyfriend jeans can easily be completed by adding a leather jacket and sneakers or even heels for extra style points.
- Ripped mom jeans are also perfect for casual occasions when paired with a loose tank top, denim vest, and flats. For colder weather, opt for this look with ankle boots instead of flats.
- Ripped flare jeans look great worn casually with flat sandals or even heels if you want to show off the frayed hemline of the intricate rip details! To complete this outfit, try pairing them with a striped shirt or even an oversized blazer jacket if you like that retro vibe!
How do girls style ripped jeans?
“What do girls wear with ripped jeans?” you ask. Well, if you’re looking to get your style on, let us just say this: they wear everything. That’s right. Every single thing in their closet.
It’s true: there are several different ways to style ripped jeans and make them look awesome. You can throw on a plain t-shirt or tank top and some cute booties for an edgy look that’ll still work for daytime errands. Or rock a cropped top and a sweet pair of heels for something that’ll be perfect for going out with friends at night. You can throw a sweatshirt on over the whole thing (for those days when it’s warm but not too warm), or put a jean jacket over your shoulders instead (because sometimes you want to show off your casual flair). If you want to really spice things up, try layering all three together! It’ll be like the best part of all three styles—but ten times better than each one individually!
Outfits with ripped jeans for school
- You may have heard of the matching rule, where you are not supposed to wear anything with a logo or bold colors. However, this is a very outdated rule that no one follows anymore. This means you can go ahead and match your ripped jeans with anything you want! A basic white t-shirt or a button-down shirt is always a great option, so don’t be afraid to mix classic pieces together.
- If you’re looking for something other than the classic white tee or button-down shirt, try throwing on a statement jacket! A statement jacket can really spice up an outfit and make it unique. Some good examples of jackets include a cardigan or sweater, blazer (especially in winter), denim jacket, leather jacket, bomber jacket, and more!
What do ripped jeans look good with?
The answer is: that ripped jeans are a really versatile statement piece.
These bad boys are like the straight-A student of your wardrobe – you can take them anywhere. They’re the best dresser in class: the one that manages to balance looking effortlessly cool and comfortable at the same time.
So, what do ripped jeans look good with?
They look good with everything! You can wear them with a simple T-shirt (especially if it’s white) or button-down for an easy but put-together everyday outfit. And thanks to those rips, they’re super flattering on both male and female bodies, drawing attention to the narrowest part of your legs – right above your knees.
If you want to get fancy, you can wear ripped jeans with a fitted blazer and heels or boots for a night out (and get ready to turn some heads). If you want something more casual, pair them with your favorite hoodie and sneakers and you’re good to go!
Ripped jeans outfit for chubby
Let me tell you I am chubby too my whole life, we are beautiful everyone! You’ve probably seen ripped jeans in magazines and thought, “I want to look just like that. But I’m so fat! How do I find something that looks good on me?” In fact, there are plenty of ways to wear ripped jeans even if you’re a heftier person. Once you decide what works best for you, you can pinpoint your outfit by the torn areas on your pants. You have full control—you can choose which areas will be covered up or revealed and how they’ll look. When it comes down to it, an easy rule is: You don’t walk around with everything exposed at once; this is a little too much information when you’re running out of the house in the morning. So keep it simple with one spot that’s going to be visible for sure (unless you want to make a statement).
What shirts look good with ripped jeans
If you’re looking for an outfit that’s as comfortable as it is stylish, then ripped jeans are your answer. These jeans are a modern twist on the classic pair of blue jeans and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. There are many ways to style this casual piece of clothing, but what about what to wear with ripped jeans? This guide will give you tips and advice on how to style your favorite pieces so you can rock this look anywhere.
While wearing any shirt with a pair of ripped jeans is fine, there are some shirts that look especially good when paired with them. A t-shirt or tank top looks good when paired with ripped jeans because they add more texture and color to the outfit while still being comfortable and casual. You could also try sweaters, sweatshirts as well as blouses like button-down shirts, polo shirts, or dressy shirts which all go great with this denim trend!
There are many options for styling ripped jeans, but it all depends on your style and personal taste, as well as the occasion you are dressing for.
Ripped jeans are a big trend this season. They can add an edge to your outfit and make a statement. They are best styled with bold tops or jackets, but if you want to keep it simple and let the distressed denim be the star of an outfit, pair your ripped jeans with a basic tee. You can wear ripped jeans with sneakers or heels, so they work for both casual and dressier occasions.
Other posts you might enjoy next:
- What To Wear If You Can’t Wear A Bra
- What To Wear When On Jury Duty
- What To Wear To Buffet
- What To Wear When In Vegas