Overwhelmed to get a better organized mindset? This will help.
Grab my #1 Tool to Organize your finances, habits, and more to Elevate your self-care.
Finding Bachelorette party wear that’s both comfortable and sexy can be hard, especially when you’re on a tight schedule.
After finding your perfect bridal shower dress, it’s time to find the best outfits for the big day.Here are some great bachelorette party outfit ideas for you on the big day.
If you want to look incredible in photos and still feel relaxed, check out these 10 best comfy bachelorette outfits.
White Statement Dress
Think white statement dress. This will make you feel like you’re at a wedding and look stylish. The key to this outfit is the accessories—you’ll want a pair of metallic heels and matching clutch, which are totally acceptable for bachelorette party wear. Dress it up with dangly earrings, or go for the minimalist vibe with small ear studs and a delicate necklace.
Denim on Denim
Denim on denim has long been a bachelorette party no-no, but in recent years we’ve seen some cute looks come out of it—think Jessica Simpson’s “This is 40” look and Gigi Hadid’s iconic all-denim runway walk. Denim is surprisingly comfortable, and can be dressed up or down depending on your other accessories. Find a denim jacket that is fitted, so it doesn’t look too bulky. Try accessorizing with a belt or a scarf, and pair your jean jacket with a pretty top or dress underneath!
Little Black Dress
It’s always formal to don your LBD for a bachelorette party. Whether you’re attending as a guest, pregnant guest, bride-to-be, or in your thirties, the little black dress is a classic and chic go-to that can be dressed up or down. The key is to find the right fit and style for you. A form-fitting LBD is perfect for anyone who wants to accentuate their curves and feel like a sex bomb. For those who are more modestly inclined, an LBD with an A-line skirt will give you a more conservative look without being frumpy. If you want even more coverage but still want to show off your legs (who doesn’t?), try pairing your LBD with leggings or tights.
Bachelorette parties are fun because they provide an opportunity for everyone involved—from guests to bridesmaids—to express themselves through fashion while celebrating the bride’s upcoming wedding day! Do you have any other tips on what women should wear at bachelorette parties?
Easy Shirt Dress
To make sure you look your best without being uncomfortable, we recommend: a long sleeve solid color dress with a midi-length for better airflow. The breathable fabric will keep you cool when the sun is shining down. And if it gets too chilly, just add tights and boots. This dress features buttons and pockets (as if it wasn’t perfect enough) but not much else. We love throwing our hair in a messy bun, slipping on some ballet flats and heading out the door!
If you want to add shape to your look, we suggest adding a belt around the waist of your shirt dress. It’ll define your waistline and elevate your outfit instantly. Keep things simple with one accent color or go all out with several pops of color! Whether you are looking for something to wear while performing bridesmaid duties or just want to be stylish at the bachelorette party, this outfit is ideal.
Pink Blazer and Trousers
The second option is a pantsuit. The pantsuit is a versatile, sassy outfit that transitions from day to night with ease. A pair of tailored trousers paired with a great blazer is perfect for the office and then out for drinks. A two-piece suit also makes for an effortless look as you can wear the jacket to work in the afternoon and then slip into your slinky dress later on. Blazers are an excellent way to elevate any outfit, or wear with some skinny jeans and heels for a more casual look. Blazers are also fantastic statement pieces – get one in leopard print or with sequins – they’re going to stand out in a crowd! To top off this look, grab some cute flats or heels that can be worn throughout the entire party: no barefoot dancing!
Eyelet Lace Dress
If you’re going to go for a dress for your bachelorette party, this lace white dress is the way to go. It’s the perfect formal outfit that still has some flair and fun. If you’re planning on partying all night, having a comfortable dress like this will ensure that you can enjoy yourself without having to adjust any wardrobe malfunctions.
The delicate lace material of the dress makes it stand out. The sleeves give it all kinds of elegance and class while still being able to be worn with heels or flats.
You can find this dress at Zara or Madewell (if you have one close by).
Sequin Top with Jeans
You’ve probably seen a sequin top paired with jeans more times than you can count. The pairing is a no-brainer. Jeans are comfortable, easy to move around in and versatile. Sequins combine fun and festivity with sophistication. Sequins automatically elevate an outfit, making it feel more special or put together, even when it’s not—and that’s especially true when your sequin top is paired with super-casual jeans. A sequin top with jeans makes a statement regardless of what the occasion is. If you want to wear glittery clothes but don’t want to commit to wearing a dress or skirt, this is the perfect solution!
Tiered Printed Midi Skirt
A tiered printed midi skirt is a great option for a bachelorette party. Midi skirts are long enough to hide your bum, but short enough that stepping over obstacles isn’t an issue. What’s more, being so versatile, a tiered printed midi skirt can be worn with a blouse or t-shirt. Tiered printed midi skirts can be found in a variety of colors and patterns, so you’ll definitely find one to match your personality.
Glam Mini Skirt and Tee
You will look like a goddess in this gorgeous mini skirt. The best part of this attire is that you can wear it to any other event as well. You should most definitely get it customized with your name on the back to make it even more fabulous. And don’t forget the accessories — they are what take an outfit from good to great!
This is a perfect bachelorette party outfit if you want to look glamorous and feel comfortable. Throw on a cute pair of heels, add some sparkly earrings, and voila — you’re ready for the night out!
What to wear to a bachelorette party
We love a summer bachelorette because there’s no stress about packing for cold weather, and you can just toss everything in your bag and run. But what do you wear?! Here are some ideas:
- A short shift dress that doesn’t require any tucking or fidgeting with.
- A sundress that you can wear barefoot on the beach, or over jeans if it gets cold at night.
- A jumpsuit! That way you don’t have to worry about pairing things together—you’re just good to go! (Just make sure it’s not too tight!)
What to wear to a bachelorette party as a guest
As a guest at the bachelorette party, you’ll want to dress in an outfit that’s comfortable but still looks nice. You also want to keep the theme of the party in mind—if it’s going to be a night out on the town, you’ll probably want to wear something dressier than if it’s a laid-back day at the beach.
Whatever you decide to wear, don’t forget about your footwear. If there are plans for dancing or other activities where you’ll be on your feet, choose comfortable shoes that won’t make your feet hurt after a few hours of use. Also consider whether they’ll match with your outfit and coordinate well with what other people will be wearing as well.
You should also think about how much time and money went into planning this event—it would be rude not to try and dress appropriately! If anything else though, make sure that whatever you’re wearing isn’t too revealing or uncomfortable because if it is then chances are good nobody will have any fun at all during their special day!
What to wear to a bachelorette party in Nashville
Sometimes bachelorette parties are about trying to impress and be ahead of the curve—the kind of party where you’re all dressed up but nothing really stands out. If that’s what you’re going for, then by all means, cover your body in feathers and sequins and strip down to your underwear. Just don’t expect much of a reaction.
But if you want to look good, but also feel like yourself without overdoing it, then try dressing casually. If a party isn’t formal enough for a business suit, try wearing a look that makes you feel comfortable on your best day—for example, jeans with a nice top or some flats with cute sandals. And whatever you do, don’t dress down; this is bachelorette party attire! Keep the accessories simple (hoop earrings are pretty classy) so that everything matches below the neckline; this way it looks like you picked something cute out of your closet rather than just thrown stuff together at the last minute.
What to wear to a bachelorette party plus size
- Include a full-length shot of yourself in the outfit so that you convey that you are model’s size (even if you not).
- State your size clearly, because it is important for other women to know. So many women wear completely wrong sizes and write about how much they love the outfit. By stating size, you will be helping your readers to make informed choices.
- Make sure that you understand that an outfit does not have to be expensive to look great on plus size women. It can be super simple without looking cheap. For instance, this inexpensive black dress looks amazing with a statement necklace and high heels.
What to wear to a bachelorette party as a bride
As the bride, you’ll want to feel like a million dollars on your bachelorette party. It’s worth considering outfits that work well with your body type and provide comfort while doing all of the activities you might like to do. If you’re going out dancing, opt for something that allows movement and coverage in case it gets hot on the dancefloor. If you’re going camping or hiking, consider materials that are wrinkle-resistant and can withstand wear and tear.
The bottom line is this: You don’t have to be too casual or too fancy, just as long as you don’t feel uncomfortable in what you’re wearing! Oh, and one more thing: Don’t wear white unless it’s intentional—you don’t want to offend any of your guests by looking like a bride-to-be before the big day!
What to wear to a bachelorette party in your 30s
The worst bachelorette party outfits are the ones you’re not comfortable in. Especially if you’re getting older and want to be more comfortable, here are some tips for bachelorette party outfits that are classic and chic:
- You do you. Don’t wear what everyone else is wearing just because they’re doing it.
- Dress for your body type. If you have a big chest, don’t wear tube tops – choose a V-neck or scoop neck instead so you can look classy instead of tacky.
- Dress for the season and the climate of where you’ll be going. If it’s summer and hot, opt for a dress with straps over a strapless one, or go sleeveless if that’s your preference! And if it’s winter and cold, wear gloves but leave off bulky accessories like scarves until later when temperatures drop again during nightfall (this will also save space in your purse/bag as well).
What to wear to a bachelorette party at a winery
- If you plan to attend a winery bachelorette party, it’s important to consider the activities you and the other guests will be participating in. Will you be going on a vineyard tour? Will there be wine tasting? There are tons of things to do at a winery, so it’s important to wear something that accommodates those activities.
Think about what the weather is like as well if it’s an outdoor venue. It’s probably best to avoid wearing anything too revealing since there will likely be some walking around involved.
Wineries usually adhere to a dress code so it might help to choose your outfit accordingly, but also keep comfort in mind. You want an outfit that makes you feel confident while also being comfortable and appropriate for the occasion. You don’t want something too tight and constricting that can’t easily tumble into the grass and roll down a small hill!
What to wear to a bachelorette party in New Orleans
New Orleans is one of the best bachelorette party destinations. Here are some bachelorette outfits for New Orleans:
- If you want a Sun-kissed glow, grab a leopard print jumpsuit and wear it with your favorite sneakers or sandals.
- If you want to stand out, go for a red dress with ruffles and diamante detailing.
- If you want to keep it casual but fabulous, find a classic black top with cut-out back detail, mini skirt and over the knee boots.
- If you want to turn heads everywhere you go, wear this off-the-shoulder gold crop top with puffy sleeves and an ultra flared mini skirt in royal blue velvet fabric.
What to wear to a bachelorette party when pregnant
Options for pregnant bridesmaids :
- A flowy maxi dress is the perfect option.
- Opting for a jumpsuit is also a great idea, as they are trending right now and are very comfortable.
- Feel gorgeous wearing an empire cut top with palazzo pants. Empire cut tops give you room to breathe as your belly grows! Look at this gorgeous combination below!
What to wear for a bachelorette party in Austin
We’ve all been there: You walk out of the house wearing a winter coat, sweatpants, and a cardigan. Perfect! The only problem is that you forgot to pack your favorite dress or shorts for the occasion. Instead, you grab an outfit that’s not only boring but also makes you feel like you’re going to an elementary school dance (or napping in church).
Here are 15 interesting bachelorette party outfits to wear that will make sure everyone is on board with your plans.
- She’s Not Dead – This awesome top can be paired with white jeans or a skirt because it has a subtle hint of color on the bottom hem. With its bold zigzag design, the shirt is meant to be seen while throwing some serious shade at your honey-to-be while crossing her off on her list of men she won’t date anymore.
- Clothes Make Me Sick – Dress up in this funny shirt and let everyone know what they need to do after they mess with your girl: “Go buy them new clothes.” The bright green background has a dark pink heart inside of it that says “I want my woman back” across it in smaller writing so if the cowboys won’t take her back, they just have to buy new clothes instead of taking her for granted.
- Bachelorette Party Dress – The red polka dotted shirt looks cute against light brown skin tones and complimented by black skinny jeans or shorts will show off your curves in all the right ways without having everyone get jealous and start thinking about wedding bells again or feeling like they should go home early because you aren’t showing enough flesh because you look sickly pale next to everyone else you’re hanging out with (for those who don’t know what pale means).
- Sweet Winona Ryder – Show up in this sweet little polka dot mini skirt top paired with black leggings and pretty much anything else really besides cowboy boots would be perfect for
What to wear to a bachelorette party that’s stylish and comfortable.
You don’t have to wear a dress, or anything you wouldn’t normally wear. A nice pair of jeans, wedges and a cute top will do. You’ll be comfortable, it’s stylish and it’s easy to whip up a great look in no time flat with minimal effort.
If you aren’t comfortable wearing what others are wearing then we suggest choosing something different but still tasteful. It can be challenging wearing the same outfit as everyone else if that isn’t your thing. If there is no theme or color based on the type of party then we suggest going with a casual chic look (Jeans/blouse/heels) or going for more trendy like wearing ripped boyfriend jeans and gladiator sandals for daytime activities (or heels if you prefer).
Deciding between what to wear at night vs day can depend on where you’re going after work hours so keep this in mind when planning ahead during planning stage!