It’s that time of year again! Easter is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate than with a handmade gift?
Handmade Easter kitchen decor gift guide
The best part about giving handmade gifts is that you get to share a little bit of your creativity and personality with each recipient.
If you’re looking for some inspiration on how to make something special for your loved ones this Easter, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite DIY projects from around the web. From decorating eggs to making bunny baskets, there are so many fun ways to bring some handmade goodness into the season.
Decorate Eggs with Painted Watercolor Art
Easter is a great time to celebrate with your family. The kids are out of school, which means they’ll be able to help you get ready for the big day. If you’re looking for a fun and easy way to decorate your kitchen for Easter, look no further than these handmade Easter kitchen decor gift ideas.
Easter Egg Salt & Pepper Shakers: This is a cute way to add color to your kitchen table and make sure that everyone’s saltshaker is full.
Handmade Bunny Napkin Rings: These napkin rings can be used as decorations or as place settings at your Easter celebration.
Easter Cupcake Toppers: These cupcake toppers are a great addition to any dessert table or brunch spread. They’re also perfect if you have kids who love helping in the kitchen!
Handmade Bread Basket Liner: If you enjoy making bread baskets in the wintertime, then this will be a fun addition that’s perfect for Easter — especially if you’re hosting an egg hunt outside!
Easter is the perfect time to add some new kitchen decor. Whether you are looking for a gift for a friend or family member, or just want something special for yourself, these handmade Easter kitchen decor items will be sure to please!
- Spring Egg Cookie Cutter Set
- Bunny Salt & Pepper Shakers
- Handmade Easter Cookies Recipe Book
- Bunny Shaped Silicone Coasters
- Bunny Salt & Pepper Shakers
- Bunny Tea Towel Set
- Handmade Basket Liner with Handle
Easter is a time to celebrate the arrival of spring and all the possibilities it brings. It’s also a time to gather with friends and family, and enjoy delicious food together.
To make this holiday even more special, why not create some homemade Easter decorations? These are not only fun to make but also great gifts for friends and family. Whether you want something simple like an Easter egg centerpiece or something more elaborate like an Easter bunny cake, there are plenty of ideas out there.
Here is our guide to making some handmade Easter decorations:
Egg Carton Ornaments: This is a great craft for kids! All you need are some plastic eggs and an empty egg carton (or any other cardboard box). Cut out shapes from paper or colored tissue paper, then glue them onto the eggs using a hot glue gun or tape. You can use buttons, beads or anything else that makes sense as embellishments on these cute little treats!
Bunny Cake: A bunny cake is one of the most popular homemade Easter desserts around! This chocolate recipe can be made in just two steps – mix up the batter in one bowl (one egg equals half a cup of oil), then pour it into another bowl filled with cocoa powder (one
Homemade Easter gifts are easy to make, and they can be really fun. With a little bit of creativity, you can make your Easter gifts personal and memorable. Here are a few ideas for homemade Easter gifts that will make your friends and family smile.
Easter Egg Bath Bombs: The best part about this gift is that it’s easy to make! Just follow the instructions on this tutorial by The Sweetest Occasion and you’ll have cute bath bombs in no time.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries: If you’re looking for something fun, these chocolate covered strawberries are an excellent choice! They’re not only tasty but they’re also super cute!
Homemade Sugar Cookie Mix: This is another great option if you have a little more time on your hands. The recipient will love receiving this sweet mix so that they can bake their own cookies!
Frozen Peeps Bracelets: These bracelets are so cute — perfect for kids or adults! You just need some white string (or whatever color you want), ribbon, scissors and Peeps! Follow this tutorial by Happy Home Fairy for full instructions on how to make these adorable bracelets!
Whether you’re planning a special Easter brunch or just gathering with family, these handmade Easter kitchen decor gift ideas are the perfect way to add a little extra spring to your home.
From mason jars full of flowers to homemade jams and jellies, here are some great ideas for handmade Easter kitchen decor.
For the DIYers out there: Create your own DIY Easter gift baskets by filling them with homemade jams and jellies, flavored salts and spices, or even some fresh produce from your garden. You can also add unique touches like a wooden spoon from your local craft store or an old fork that’s been repurposed into an adorable bunny.
For those who prefer pre-made gifts: Try pairing one of our favorite cookbooks with an adorable measuring spoon set or an apron for the baker in your life.
If you’re looking for the perfect Easter gift to give your mom, sister, friend or just someone special in your life, check out our list of handmade kitchen decor gifts that are sure to delight.
1.Cookie Jar – If there’s one thing that everyone loves, it’s cookies! This cookie jar is super cute and functional too. It’s the perfect place to store all of your favorite cookies and treats.
- Teapot Cozy – This cozy will keep your teapot warm while looking adorable on your table! It also has a handy dandy pocket so you can store an extra tea bag or two inside when you’re not using it.
- Tea Towel – A tea towel is an essential item in any kitchen and this one is so adorable! The pineapple print is so pretty and it comes with a handy pocket on the other side (again!). We love this one because it’s both cute and practical!
- Apron – Aprons are such fun accessories to wear while cooking up some delicious meals at home or entertaining friends and family during the holidays or anytime really! This one has an adorable little bow tie detail on the front which makes it extra special for spring time!
Easter is such a fun time to celebrate with family and friends. It’s also the perfect opportunity to gift homemade treats and decor! I’ve put together a list of my favorite handmade Easter kitchen decor gift ideas that are perfect for giving or keeping!
- Bunny Cookie Cutter – This cookie cutter makes it easy to create adorable bunny cookies that everyone will love!
- Egg Garland – Make this cute egg garland with some rubber bands, tissue paper and glue dots!
- Bunny Toaster Plush – This bunny plush would be perfect in any kitchen or dining room!
- Bunny Bread Mold – Make adorable bunny bread molds to add a festive touch to your next breakfast gathering!
- Bunting Banner – Add this bunting banner over your kitchen table or countertop for an eye-catching display of Easter cheer!
This year, Easter is on a Sunday, so it’s the perfect time to host a party. And what better way to show off your home than with some cute Easter decor?
Whether you’re hosting or attending an Easter brunch or dinner, these handmade kitchen decor gifts are sure to wow everyone.
- EGG CUPS: If you have a set of egg cups, use them as an opportunity to get creative! You can make these yourself by painting them with a stencil or stamping them with an ink pad. It’s super easy and looks great!
- STENCILS: Stencils are great for adding detail to any project, including eggs! You can stencil on paper straws and then cut them into tiny pieces. For more detailed designs like this one, I recommend using foam stamps instead of regular ones because they’re easier to work with and don’t leave marks on your egg when you stamp it down onto paper or fabric.
- PIPING BAGS: Piping bags are great for making designs on cakes but they can also be used for other things like these lovely little tulips made out of pip
Easter is right around the corner, so it’s time to start planning your spring entertaining. If you’re hosting an Easter brunch or dinner, try adding some homemade touches to make it special. We’ve got some ideas for you!
- Make something sweet. Everyone loves a good dessert, but they’ll love it even more if it’s homemade! These no-bake cookies are super easy to make and are sure to please any crowd. And this caramel apple pie is so good — it’s sure to be a hit! It doesn’t get much easier than this adorable bunny cake either!
- Make a card with a hand-written message. It doesn’t have to be complicated — just write something nice to let your friends know how much they mean to you. Here are some ideas for cute cards: bunny card, Easter egg card, and carrot card!
- Create a fun display for your table setting! Try making these adorable bunting banners for your next party or get together — they’re easy enough for kids too! Or check out these other ideas for seasonal decorating that will make your home look festive: wreath ideas