Spring is the perfect time to bring fresh flowers inside, and a wreath is a fun way to do it. Wreaths are easy to make, which means you can create your own custom designs without any experience. You can also use them as gifts and decorations for special occasions.
Spring Wreath Ideas:
- Spring Wreath Ideas With Daisies and Roses
- Spring Wreath With Tulips And Hydrangea
- Wreath With Pansies And Roses
- Wreath With Gerberas And Carnations
Here are some spring wreath ideas that you can use to make your own home decor:
The most basic spring wreath idea is using eggshells. The natural colors of the eggshells will look great when arranged together in a wreath shape. If you want to add more color, you can use floral foam or other materials to give the design more depth.
Vibrant flowers such as tulips and daffodils are an obvious choice for spring wreaths. However, they aren’t the only option! You can also use other flowers like hyacinths or lilies. Just make sure that they match your design style before buying them.
Spring is the perfect time to update your front door with a new wreath. From fresh flowers to cheerful colors, there are so many ways to make your spring wreath stand out from the rest. Check out these 12 beautiful ideas!
- Bright Polka Dot Wreath
- Floral Wreath
- Watercolor Heart Wreath
- Spring Wreath with Flowers and Feathers
- Pretty Pom Pom Garland Wreath
- Watercolor Acrylic Flowers on Wood Heart Wreath
- Floral Vine Acrylic Wreath
- Personalized Wooden Leaf Acrylic Wreath (Personalize Your Own)
- Rustic Pinecone & Fern Inspired Faux Fall Garland (Custom Order)
- Nature Inspired Floral Centerpiece on Wood Board (Custom Order)
- Colorful Burst of Flowers on Wood Board (Custom Order)
Spring Wreath Ideas
Spring is here, and it’s time to bring some of that fresh spring color into your home. Whether you want a colorful floral arrangement or a simple, natural wreath, the following projects will help you get started.
Many of these tutorials use flowers from your local greenhouse; however, if you have a green thumb and live in an area with mild winters, you can grow your own flowers for these projects.
For example, if you live in the south or west and have a flower garden, consider using cuttings from your garden rather than buying them at the store. You can also try planting flowers in pots and bring them inside during the winter months so that they’re ready by spring!
- Spring Wreath: This Easter wreath can be made using all natural materials such as pinecones and dried grasses. You can also add silk flowers to make it extra festive!
- Painted Mason Jar Vases: Paint mason jars with bright colors like orange or blue to create beautiful vases for spring decorating!
- Fabric Flower Garland: Use fabric scraps to make this fabric flower garland which makes perfect decorations for any occasion!
Spring is here! It’s time to embrace all of the new growth, flowers and bulbs that are popping up all around us. You can use this time to create a beautiful spring wreath for your home.
You can use fresh flowers, silk flowers or artificial flowers to create a stunning wreath for spring. Here are some great ideas for spring wreaths:
Flower Wreath: This is a great way to use up all of those beautiful blooms from your garden. They will last forever when dried and arranged on a wreath base. You can also create this one by using artificial flowers if you don’t have any fresh ones.
Drawstring Basket Wreath: Use an old drawstring basket with dried flowers inside it as your base for this wreath idea. Cut green ribbon into long strands and tie them around the edges of the basket so they hang down over the sides of it. Add in some silk or artificial flowers and hang it up on your door during Easter or Mother’s Day weekend!
Strawberry Basket Wreaths: These baskets are adorable because they look like strawberries! They are easy to make as well because you just need to cut open an orange