Summer is the perfect time to switch up your look and try something new. It’s also the best time to get creative with your nails.
If you’re looking for a way to make your fingers look even more fabulous, consider adding some nail art to your summer routine. Nail art has been gaining popularity in recent years, and the trend doesn’t seem like it will be going away anytime soon.
Summer is the perfect time for nail art! Everyone wants to look good in the summer and you can do that by adding a little bit of fun to your nails.
There are so many different designs that you can choose from. If you are looking for some inspiration then check out these 12 Summer Nail Designs:
- Watermelon Nails
- Geometric Nails
- Rainbow Nails
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Nails
- Neon Street Signs Nail Art
- Ice Cream Cone Nails
- Beach Sand Art Nails
- Pineapple Nail Designs For Summer
There are tons of different styles of nail art out there, so finding one that works for you should be easy. Here are some ideas for summer nails that will make you want to show off your digits all season long:
The summer is here and you must be thinking of your nails. Well, there are many ideas to do them this season. You can go for a bold color or an artistic design. Here are some summer nail ideas for you:
- French Summer Nails
This is one of the most popular types of summer nails. It looks beautiful and elegant on both short and long nails. For this design you need white nail polish, dark blue nail polish, a toothpick and clear nail polish.
Start by applying two coats of white nail polish on your nails. Make sure that the first coat is completely dry before applying the second coat. Then use a toothpick to draw a line at the tip of your nails with dark blue nail polish and make sure that it reaches up to the cuticle area but not further than that so as to leave a space between the line and the cuticle area free from dark blue ink. Once done with this step use clear nail polish to fill in all gaps created by using dark blue ink on top of white base coat at top tips of your nails and then let it dry for about 15-20 minutes before moving on to next step which involves adding more layers of clear nail
There’s no better time than summer to break out the nail polish and let your creativity run wild. From light, airy colors to dark, moody hues, there are so many fun ways to express yourself with your nails this season.
If you’re looking for some new ideas, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite looks from Pinterest users around the web. Whether you’re into bold colors or more subdued tones, we have something for everyone. Check ’em out below!
- Summer Nails: Rainbow Gradient
This look is perfect for anyone who wants to keep their nails simple but still has something fun going on. The rainbow gradient is a great way to add a little personality without going too crazy with the design.
Summer is all about fun, sun and sand. But, who can forget about the nails? They are a part of your outfit and they should be just as fun as your outfit.
Here are some summer nail designs for your inspiration:
1) The French Manicure – It’s a classic manicure, but with a twist! The tips of these nails are painted in white and then covered with a thin layer of gold glitter. This adds a little bit of sparkle to your look without being over-the-top.
2) Solid Color Nails – Nails in solid colors are always in style! They are one of the easiest designs to achieve and can be worn year round. These particular nails are painted in bright pink polish and accented with gold nail jewelry!
3) Geometric Nails – Geometric shapes have been popular for years now and they’re not going anywhere anytime soon! These nails feature triangles on each finger along with stripes on the thumbs and pink polish on the rest of the fingers (for contrast).
4) Glitter Accent Nail – This is another simple design that can be worn all summer long! The accent nail on each hand has been adorned with glitter polish while the rest
Summer is the season for bright colors, and nothing says summer more than a manicure in bold hues.
Whether you want to go subtle with a single color or bold and bright with two or three colors, here are some ideas on how to do it right:
- Choose a base color that complements your skin tone. If you’re not sure what color that is, ask your friends and family members what they think matches your complexion. Or just experiment until you find one that works.
- Pick two or three accent colors in shades that match your base color. For example, if you have pale skin and red hair, choose shades of reds as accents for your nails.
- Use white as an accent color if you want something simple yet stylish for summer nails without being too loud about it.
Summer is almost here, and it’s time to start thinking about what you’re going to wear.
But there’s one thing that needs to be on your mind right now: Your nails!
It’s time to get those hands looking their absolute best. Here are the best summer nail designs for.
- Summer Nails
- Watercolor Nails
- Neon Nails
- Gold Glitter Nails
If you’re looking for some summer nail inspiration, look no further. We’ve got you covered with this roundup of summer nail ideas that will have you covered from the beach to the bar. From bright colors to pastels and everything in between, there’s a look for everyone right here!
How To Choose The Right Nail Polish Color For Your Skin Tone
Summer Nails: Bright Colors
- Blue Nails
- Pink Nails With White Tips
- Neon Green Nails
- Red And Orange Glitter Nails
Summer is here and we are all looking forward to the sunny days and the beach. But before you hit the beach, make sure that your nails are on point!
I have collected some of my favorite summer nail looks that you can rock this season.
Nail art is a great way to express yourself and show off your creativity. The possibilities are endless, especially with all the new trends coming out. Don’t be afraid to try something new because there are so many tutorials online that make it simple for anyone to do their own nails (even if it’s their first time!). Even if you don’t want to do a full manicure, just adding a little bit of color goes a long way!
Here are some gorgeous nail art ideas for this summer:
Floral Nails – Floral prints have been in fashion for years and they have not lost their popularity yet! Bright floral patterns look great on nails during spring and summer months, especially when paired with bright colors like neon pink or orange.
Summer is here, the weather is hot, and your nails should be too!
Even if you don’t like to wear nail polish during the rest of the year, it’s worth trying out some new shades when the weather heats up. There are so many fun colors that you may find yourself getting more creative with your manicure routine.
Here are some of my favorite summer nail colors:
Yellow: Yellow is a fun color for summer because it reminds us of sunflowers and lemonade. It can also look great on toes if you have a pedicure appointment coming up.
Blue: Blue is another classic summer color that goes well with a tan or with swimsuit weather. If you’re worried about looking like a bumblebee, try out navy blue instead!
Green: Green looks great on nails in general, but especially during the summertime since it reminds us of leaves and grass. If you want an extra pop, try using neon green instead of regular green to really make your nails stand out!
Orange: Orange is one of my favorite colors to wear during this time of year because it reminds me of all things tropical: margaritas and piña coladas!
Summer is here and it’s time to get your nails done! But, if you’re like me, you want to keep your nails natural and healthy. So, I’ve gathered some summer nail tips and tricks that will help you keep your nails looking great this season.
- Don’t wear polish all the time. It’s not good for your nail beds or cuticles to be exposed to chemicals all the time. If you do decide to wear polish, make sure it is a non-toxic brand that doesn’t contain formaldehyde or other harmful ingredients.
- You can use a cuticle oil or cream every night before bedtime to nourish your cuticles and nails. This will help them grow stronger and healthier over time.
- Keep your hands moisturized at all times with a good hand cream (or even lotion) that has shea butter in it for extra hydration and protection from cracking skin during the summer months when our hands are exposed to more sun than usual!