Teachers are the unsung heroes of our society. They are the ones who help shape our children into the people that they will become. It takes a special kind of person to be a teacher, someone who is dedicated to their students, and who cares about their education as much as they do.
Now that St Patrick’s Day is upon us, we wanted to take some time to celebrate teachers and all they do for us. To show our appreciation, we’ve gathered up some of the best St Patrick’s Day quotes for teachers on the web.
These quotes are sure to put a smile on any teacher’s face! We hope that you enjoy them!
Teachers are the real heroes. They make our lives better by sharing their knowledge and skills with us. It’s time to thank them for their hard work.
Here is a collection of St Patrick’s Day quotes for teachers.
“I have been a teacher for over 20 years and I still love my job! I love watching kids grow and mature, but most of all I love seeing the light bulb go off in their heads when they learn something new.” – Karen S., Social Studies Teacher
“Teaching is not a profession but a vocation of the highest order. It takes an immense amount of effort and energy to teach well and students must be willing to work hard.” – Anonymous
“Teachers are like candles: they burn themselves up to give light to others.” – Anton Chekhov
Teachers St Patricks Day Quotes
“Teachers are the key to the future of our children.” – George W. Bush
“A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.” – Henry Adams
“Teachers are called upon to be reporters, news analysts, and interpreters of current events as well as teachers of subject matter.” – John F. Kennedy
“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.” – Brendan Francis
“If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” – Booker T. Washington
St. Patrick’s Day is a great time to reflect on the Irish culture and its many contributions to our society. Here are some quotes by famous people about St. Patrick’s Day:
“As an Irishman, I like it because everyone gets drunk and forgets how much they hate me.” – George Bernard Shaw
“I am so proud to be Irish. It’s my heritage, my background and my life.” – Colin Farrell
“Today, I will not be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day by puking in your toilet.” – Conan O’Brien
- “May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind always be at your back.”
- “May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us, may God turn their hearts. And if He doesn’t turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles so we’ll know them by their limping.”
- “May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live.”
- “May God bless our homes with love and laughter, keep our hearts warm and bright.”
- “May your troubles be less and your blessings be more…And nothing but happiness come through your door!”
Teachers St Patricks Day Quotes
- A teacher can change lives, a coach can change lives, and a mentor can change lives.
- I think the best teachers are the ones who care most about their students.
- If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.
- The purpose of education is not to be efficient or economical. It is to create men and women who are capable of doing new things, not simply repeating what other generations have done – men and women who are creative, inventive and independent-minded enough to solve their own problems and help others solve theirs. Education must furnish our minds with knowledge that will yield results when we apply it to life’s problems – knowledge which we can use as tools for building better homes for ourselves and for our children; better schools for their education; better communities in which to live; better states in which to be citizens; better countries in which God’s work may be done in this world by us all.
Teachers St Patricks Day Quotes
I’m not Irish, but I definitely feel like celebrating St. Patrick’s Day! I love green food and accessories, so I’ve rounded up some of my favorite green treats that make the day even more festive!
St. Patrick’s Day is all about luck, good times and celebrations. Here are some fun ideas for your class to enjoy this year!
- Get into the spirit with a St. Patrick’s Day themed classroom!
- Have students create their own shamrock crafts using paper plates and paint, or use green glitter glue to decorate a rainbow banner (see picture below).
- Using items from nature around you, students can create their own leprechaun traps using items such as pine cones or acorns as bait to catch their lucky charms! You can also use pipe cleaners for legs and cardboard boxes for hats! If you do not have any of these items available at school, you can always bring some spare supplies from home to prepare them at school before the holiday begins! This will give your students something fun to do while waiting for their friends or siblings after school ends too! Just make sure they don’t eat them!
Teachers are like diamonds; they are forever.
Teachers are the key to our success. Without them, we would be lost. They take the time to help us learn and grow, and they put up with all of our questions and problems. Teachers are truly special people whom we should never forget!
Here are a few quotes about teachers that can help you appreciate them more than ever.
Teachers are the building blocks of society who should be appreciated every day of the year. Here’s some quotes about teachers that will remind you just how important they really are:1.”The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.”2.”When we remember teachers who made a difference in our lives, we don’t usually think about what they taught us, but rather about what they awakened in us or helped us discover within ourselves.”3.”To be a teacher, one needs nothing beyond an ability to create order out of chaos.”4.”A good teacher makes learning fun while a great teacher makes learning fun again.”5.”Teacher – The person who takes the pain of giving you knowledge so that you can enjoy its fruits later on in life – Thank You Teachers