Overnight oats are a delicious, easy way to start your day. When you make them overnight, they’re ready when you wake up!
You can make overnight oats in jars, mason jars or even little plastic containers. It’s so easy to do and there are endless flavor combinations.
The Best Overnight Oat Recipes Ever
These recipes will give you lots of inspiration for making overnight oats.
Overnight oats are one of my favorite things to make. I like that they are quick, easy, and nutritious. Overnight oats are also a great way to use up old yogurt or milk that you have in the fridge.
Overnight oats can be made with so many different flavors, but my favorite is banana! They taste like a banana cream pie in a bowl and are delicious topped with fresh fruit and nuts for an added crunch.
Here are some of my favorite overnight oat recipes:
Overnight oats are a simple way to eat healthy. They’re packed with fiber and protein, so they keep you full for hours. And since they’re made in advance, they’re the perfect grab-and-go breakfast for busy mornings.
We’ve rounded up our favorite overnight oat recipes that are easy to make and delicious!
- Overnight Strawberry Almond Butter Oatmeal
- Blueberry Banana Overnight Oats
- Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- Cherry Vanilla Overnight Oatmeal
- Brownie Batter Overnight Chia Pudding
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Protein Pudding
Oatmeal is a great breakfast food, but it can get boring. It’s easy to get in a rut and eat the same thing every day. There are so many different ways to dress up oatmeal that it can be hard to choose just one. Here are some of our favorite recipes for overnight oats!
1) Blueberry Overnight Oats: This recipe from Cookie + Kate is super simple and only requires a few ingredients. You make your oats the night before and let them sit in the fridge overnight with blueberries and Greek yogurt. In the morning you’ll have a nutritious breakfast that’s ready to go!
2) Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats: These overnight oats from The Kitchn are made with chocolate chips, peanut butter and vanilla extract — three ingredients I wouldn’t normally think to put together! The recipe calls for almond milk instead of water which gives these oats a nice creamy texture without adding any fat or calories.
3) Strawberry Almond Overnight Oats: This recipe is great because you can use whatever nuts or seeds you have on hand (or none at all). You’ll need almond milk, vanilla extract and rolled oats along with fresh strawberries
Overnight oats are a great way to use leftover milk and yoghurt. The oats soak in the liquid overnight, so the next morning all you have to do is add some fresh fruit and toppings and you’re good to go!
- Strawberry Almond Overnight Oats
“These strawberries are so juicy that they make an incredible sauce all on their own,” says Erin from Eating Bird Food. “If you want it thicker, add more milk before bed.”
1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
2 cups milk of choice (dairy or non-dairy)
1/2 cup strawberries, sliced*
1 tablespoon almond butter*
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon*