You know how it feels when you’re crushing on someone? You can’t stop thinking about them, and you want to tell everyone that they’re the love of your life.
Well, I’m here to tell you that it’s not always as simple as just telling the person you like them. Sometimes there are obstacles in the way: maybe it’s a co-worker who has a crush on their boss or an ex who is still madly in love with their ex-girlfriend even though she doesn’t feel the same way anymore.
In any case, there are steps you can take if you find yourself in this position! Read this on base surverys on girls and boys out there.
1. You could top it off with a smile
Smiling is a simple way to show the guy that you are interested in what he has to say. It also communicates confidence, friendliness, happiness and openness. Smiling when talking to someone is a natural way of expressing these things.
When a guy has a crush on you, he may feel nervous about approaching you because he’s afraid of rejection or just not sure how much interest you have in him. If you smile at him (and only smile at him), it can give him the courage to approach you because he’ll know that it’s okay for him to talk to you since he sees no reason why not too!
2. If you like him and want to date him, then you can go for it, but if not, then you should probably tell him that you don’t wanna date him?
If you like him and want to date him, then you can go for it, but if not, then you should probably tell him that you don’t wanna date him.
3. I would personally play it cool and tell him how I feel later when the time is right but that’s just me
- Be honest. If you’re not in the same place when it comes to your feelings, then have a frank talk with him. Tell him that you like him and you’d like to go on a date with him.
- Be patient. You’ll know when the right time is to tell him how you feel — sometimes it doesn’t happen right away and that’s okay! Maybe he needs some time alone or maybe he just needs more information from his end before feeling comfortable expressing his own emotions (or maybe he’s just shy).
- Don’t play games or pretend not to be interested if that’s not really how things are going for you both at this point in time — this will only hurt his feelings and turn into more trouble than it may seem worth right now anyway (and trust us: It won’t).
4. Go talk to them! That’s what they’re waiting for! If that makes you too nervous, start by talking to them online or over text and get to know them first.
- Go talk to them! That’s what they’re waiting for! If that makes you too nervous, start by talking to them online or over text and get to know them first.
After a month or so of texting back and forth (or however long it takes for you), ask if they like you. If the answer is yes and the person is not just being nice, ask if they want to go on a date with you! This will be exciting because it means there are no more secrets between you two now that he/she knows how much he/she likes spending time with you already.
You can also ask if they want to be friends instead of dating but this might seem less exciting than going out romantically together because “going on dates” sounds better than “hanging out as pals” in most people’s minds; however, it’s important that both parties agree on what their relationship status will be before making any decisions together so make sure both sides are happy with whatever choice comes next (which could end up being either one).
If this isn’t working out well yet then try asking him/her if wants something else instead: maybe “do u wanna b my boyfriend?” Or perhaps “would u like 2 c me again soon?” These questions should reveal your true feelings without giving away too much information at once (unless someone reads over your shoulder while texting).
5. If they’re someone who is friends with me, I’d ask them a lot of questions. From there I could tell if I liked them or not. If they were just a person who took the same class as me then I’d probably just watch to see if they treated me differently than other classmates or flirted with me lol
- Ask them questions.
- Watch how they treat you. If they’re someone who is friends with me, I’d ask them a lot of questions. From there I could tell if I liked them or not.
- If the person treats you differently than everyone else, then they might like you!
6. Just be yourself, don’t change for anyone else, he has either fallen for who YOU are or he hasn’t yet
If you are happy with yourself and your life, then he will like you as a whole. Don’t be someone that you’re not. If it works out, great! But if it doesn’t work out, at least you know that being yourself is the right thing to do.
He has either fallen for who YOU are or he hasn’t yet. It’s his loss if he doesn’t see all these wonderful things about your personality, but don’t worry too much about what’s going on behind the scenes in his mind because whatever happens happens for a reason… and all we can do is just keep moving forward and being our best self every day no matter what anyone else thinks of us!
7. You can assume he does, but until he asks her out or outright tells her so there is really no way to know for sure what his intentions are
- You can’t tell if someone likes you until they show their feelings. But sometimes, people don’t want to tell or show their feelings unless it’s obvious.
- You can’t assume that someone likes you if he never asks her out on a date or makes any overtures in that direction.
- It is possible (and likely) that this guy has a crush on you, but until he expresses interest in some way—by asking you out or telling his friends about how much he thinks of you—there is no way to know for sure what his intentions are.
So what do you do if a guy has a crush on you? Well, first of all, don’t be afraid of rejection. If he doesn’t like what he sees, then there’s nothing wrong with that! It’s better to know now than later when it could potentially ruin your friendship/relationship if things don’t work out as planned. Next thing we recommend doing is asking questions about him and getting to know him better before even considering dating him or becoming more serious with another person; this way there are no surprises later down the road for anyone involved! Lastly (and most importantly), always remember that your own happiness should come first in all situations.