Pair them with a white or off-white top.
- Grey leggings are an ideal base for a white or off-white top. This is a classic combination that looks clean and modern, but you can also take it down the route of cozy and warm by pairing your grey leggings with an off-white sweater.
- Go monochromatic with your outfit and wear a long tunic in white or off-white to match your grey leggings. Pairing your grey leggings with a long tunic will make them seem less casual by adding length to the bottom section of your outfit, but it’ll still keep things relaxed because it’s not too dressy like some other styles would be (like pants).
Dress it up with an oversized blazer.
If you need a more formal look, a blazer is the way to go. Blazers can be found in many different neutral colors, so they’re always appropriate. If the gray leggings are a bit too casual for your liking, try pairing them with an oversized blazer and some heels or boots.
A chunky sweater is a cute casual look.
- Wear them with a chunky sweater. This is a great way to make the leggings more casual and cute.
- Make sure that the sweater is long enough to cover your bottom, and not too tight or bulky.
- Pair it with boots or sneakers for an edgy look.
- Be sure to wear a long necklace or scarf for added interest!
A faux leather jacket gives your outfit a little edge.
If you’re looking for a casual and edgy look, a faux leather jacket will do the trick. A grey jacket with grey leggings can be dressed up with a white or black shirt underneath, while brown and black jackets are great if you want to go more casual.
If you want to add even more edge, try pairing your faux leather jacket with ripped jeans or denim shorts.
Wear a monochromatic outfit in grey.
A monochromatic outfit in grey is an easy way to wear grey leggings without overloading your look. You can mix and match different shades of grey together, like the blouse and leggings below:
Need more inspiration? Try pairing a pair of black or navy shoes with a white top, then top off your look with a grey scarf or belt!
Add a pop of color with a brightly colored top.
You can also add a pop of color to your look by choosing a brightly colored top. This can be anything from a blouse, button down or sweater. You could even go for a bold patterned top for added interest. If you’re going for something simple and subtle, try pairing your grey leggings with an elegant statement necklace (or two!) in a solid color such as gold or silver.
Layer with black and/or white accessories.
- White and black accessories are a great choice for any outfit. They work well with any color, which makes them incredibly versatile.
- They also give you a more polished look than bold colors like red or blue would.
- And since they’re neutral colors (meaning they don’t clash with anything), you can wear them with almost anything—even if it isn’t grey leggings!
A denim jacket is perfect for the transition to spring.
There are many ways to wear grey leggings, and a denim jacket is one of the most versatile. It can be paired with a variety of tops and dresses, as long as you keep in mind the color palette. If you wear a light grey or white shirt, pair it with a dark denim jacket for contrast; if you choose to wear black or navy, go for something lighter like denim or linen.
You can also pair your grey leggings with darker colored shirts such as navy blue or dark gray (though this may be more subdued than some other options). In addition, consider wearing your denim jacket over an oversized sweater—this creates an interesting silhouette while keeping warm during springtime temperatures that fluctuate between 50°F and 60°F (10°C – 15°C).
Grey leggings are easy to wear and comfortable and are available in many textures and styles that are interesting and fun to wear
Grey leggings are a versatile piece of clothing. They can be worn with many different styles of tops, and they come in so many different textures and styles that you will find something that really suits you. Grey leggings are available in thick cotton, wool blend fabrics, or even suede or leather for those who want something a little fancier than regular grey leggings.
Grey leggings look great with different types of tops: long-sleeve shirts; short-sleeve shirts; t-shirts; sweaters; jackets (or coats); dresses; tunics etc. They can be worn with any type of shoe from flats to heels to boots – depending on how fancy you get!