Back-to-school season is in full swing. Whether you’re a student or a teacher, you’ve probably started to think about how to dress for the first day of school and what will be on your nails as you walk through those halls. We all know that kids can be pretty harsh when it comes to their peers’ appearance; they’ll have no qualms about making fun of someone’s shoes or their hair if they don’t like it.
So why not stand out with some awesome nails? School can be stressful, so why not make it fun? You’ll have something to focus on and something that will help you get through the day. Plus, if you’re like me and your nails are always a bit long, they’ll look great when they’re done!
Here are some more ideas for back-to-school nail art that show off your personality while keeping things appropriate for the classroom:
If you’re looking for a nail art style to show off your personality, floral nails will be right up your alley. They have a very feminine feel and can bring out the best in you.
If you’re more into edgy looks, consider the color combos of this design: black and white with some pops of red or purple. The contrast between the bold colors makes this design perfect for those who love to go outside the box when it comes to choosing their manicure!
Abstract nails are a great way to show your personality during the school year. They’re also a great way to feel confident, since they’re so eye-catching and fun! To create your own abstract nail look, start by painting your nails in a base color (we recommend something light). Once that’s dry, use either a dotting tool or toothpick to add some texture. You can do dots or lines of different sizes and colors—the possibilities are endless! You could also use nail art pens for smaller designs; these are easy to find at most drugstores these days.
Once you’ve chosen the design you want on each nail, allow the polish to dry completely before moving onto the next step: adding topcoat over everything! This will help keep all of those paint lines crisp while protecting them from chipping later on in the day when you’re rushing around campus trying not be late for class.
Galaxy nails are a fun way to express your personality. You can wear galaxy nails with any outfit and they will always look amazing. In fact, you can even wear them for work if you want! Galaxy nails are also a great way to show off your creativity because there are so many different designs that people have made with these tiny pieces of nail art. Galaxy nails also make an excellent way for women and men alike who want their individuality on display through their hand or feet, depending on where they put them! The most important thing about getting galaxy painted toes is finding someone who has experience doing this kind of work so that they don’t mess up the design while painting them (or cut themselves).
- Get a rainbow manicure.
- You can get a rainbow manicure in two ways: by combining multiple colors of nail polish, or by using different methods of creating a gradient with one color.
- Try out some fun color combos like pastel blue and green, or super bright orange and pink. Or go for something more subtle with muted tones like taupe, camel and pale mint green. Whatever you choose, make sure to let each layer dry before adding the next so that they don’t smudge together!
- Apply lacquer thinly across the length of your nails (you can use an old t-shirt as a makeshift base coat if you don’t have any!). Then grab three shades from this list: almond milk white; muted lavender; deep cerulean blue; warm orange red (try on all five for an extra colorful look). Mix them together in small containers until they reach your perfect shade that’s somewhere in between each individual hue (a good rule of thumb is 25% lighter than what it started out). Add some glitter or sparkles for extra fun!
Unicorn nails are a great way to express yourself. You can do this at home, and it’s a lot easier than you might think—we promise! If you want to add some flare to your look without going overboard, these magical creatures will bring the color and magic that everyone has been looking for. With so many different colors, shapes and sizes available there’s something for everyone when picking out their perfect unicorn nail design.
Tropical nails are a great way to show your love for the beach, and they’re perfect for back-to-school season. You can do any tropical-themed nail design you want: palm trees, sea shells and coconuts are all fair game. Have fun mixing and matching different patterns and colors!
Pineapple nails are the perfect way to welcome in the new school year, whether you’re heading back to class or looking forward to a new season of study.
- Pineapples are a symbol of hospitality: The pineapple is a tropical fruit that’s native to South America and Asia. It’s known for its sweet flavor, but it also has some serious cultural significance as well. For example, pineapples were once considered so rare that they were used as currency in 17th-century Portugal! They were also used by Europeans as gifts for important guests—and what greater gift could there be than one from such an exotic land?
- Pineapples are symbols of friendship: In addition to being pleasant treats, pineapples have long been associated with welcoming guests into your home and heart. As with most fruits and vegetables that we enjoy today (such as apples), pineapples first originated in Southeast Asia before being cultivated throughout Europe in the Middle Ages.* Pineapple Nails
Don’t be afraid to show your personality and style through yo
Don’t be afraid to show your personality and style through your nails. Don’t be afraid to be creative, don’t be afraid to be different, don’t be afraid to express yourself and most of all, don’t be afraid to show off your unique side with a bold manicure.
So, next time you go to school, don’t forget about your nails! A nice manicure can make a great impression on your classmates and teachers—and even yourself. Plus, it’s just plain fun. So get creative with these designs or experiment with your own fave style, and remember: don’t be afraid to show your personality and style through yo