You don’t need to be perfect, you just need to be you.
Never let someone tell you that you can’t be what you want to be. Not even me.
Cute Motivational Quotes For Girls
You can do anything in life if you put your mind to it. Just keep dreaming and never stop believing in yourself.
Don’t let anyone define your success for you, because we all have different definitions of success. Success is something that we all choose for ourselves, by our own standards and definitions, not someone else’s.
It’s okay to be different, it’s okay to be yourself.
Don’t let anyone tell you who you are or what you can do with your life. You are going to do great things. I believe in you 100%.
Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed individuals to change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!
I don’t want to be the person I was yesterday, I want to be better than that; I want to grow and learn from my mistakes, not regret them and dwell on them forever.
You have the power to change your life today! Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t!
- You never have to change who you are to become what you want to be.
- Be happy and confident with who you are.
- People come into our lives for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When they leave, they take a piece of us with them. To the lucky ones who leave a big piece of themselves in our hearts, we are forever grateful and hold them close in our memories!
- I am who I am because of all the people I’ve met in my life; you’ll always be one of them!
- You should always treat yourself like you would treat someone you love, with kindness and respect!
- If there is something you want to change about yourself, don’t wait for it to happen, take action now!
- “I’m not bossy, I’m the boss.” – Beyonce
- “You’ve got to be yourself because everyone else is taken.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Sometimes you have to let go of the person you thought you were supposed to be with and realize that God has someone better in mind for you.” – Unknown
- “Don’t just follow your dreams, chase them.” – Unknown
- “Your life is your story, write it with passion, live it with love and speak it with courage.” – Unknown
- “The only person who can pull me down is myself and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.” – Vince Lombardi
- When you get to a fork in the road, take it
- There are no traffic lights on the road to success
- You can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work and learned a lot about what will work
- If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results
- There are only two options regarding commitment…you’re either IN or you’re OUT…there is no such thing as life in-between!
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary!
Motivational quotes are the best way to motivate yourself and also others. So, here we have collected some of the best motivational quotes for girls that will help you to get motivated, stay motivated and live your life with a smile on your face.
- “You can’t wait for opportunities to come to you. You have to go out and make them happen.” – Jay Z
2.”I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.” – Robert G. Ingersoll
3.”Don’t let anyone ever tell you that you can’t do anything. Not even me.” – Walt Disney
4.”I’ve failed over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
It’s important to be a girlie girl sometimes, especially when you’re feeling down. Here are some cute motivational quotes for girls to help you feel better when you’re having a bad day.
“I’m not a girl who dreams small dreams. I dream big and work hard.” – Carrie Underwood
“If you want something done right, do it yourself.” – Anonymous
“There is no limit to what we can accomplish if we don’t care who gets the credit.” – John Wooden
“In life, just as in football, the team that makes the most mistakes wins.” – Vince Lombardi
“Don’t ever let someone tell you what you can’t do. Not even me.” – Michael Jordan
“I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
“If you believe in yourself, anything can happen.” – Anonymous
“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
“I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.”
“People said nothing good happens after 2 A.M., but I’m living proof that that’s not true.”
“The secret to getting ahead is getting started. The secret to getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.”
“What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?”
“You can’t give up when things get tough because it makes your life more interesting.”
“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass… It’s about learning to dance in the rain.”
“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”
“The most effective way to do it, is to do it.”
“Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.”
“The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.”
“Dream big and dare to fail.”
“Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.”
“When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.” – Unknown
“You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you. You have to be brave when things are not going your way and that’s when you learn who you truly are.” – Unknown
“Loyalty is something that cannot be bought; it must be earned by living up to the trust that others have placed in us.” – Unknown
“If you want something done right, do it yourself!” – Unknown
“One man can make a difference and every woman should try.” – Eleanor Roosevelt