This post is all about decluttering a bedroom ideas that you should already be doing this year
How to declutter your room is a big task to do every day,
I am here to tell you the best tips for decluttering a bedroom that is so simple and easy.
How can I make my bedroom clutter free
Learn More right now.
Setting a timer for 30 minutes session of decluttering a corner or side of your room to make it achievable and no distractions like music or tv. You can listen or watch after. Maintain a schedule of cleaning and do purging of 1 or 2 items a day.
Join our email list and have our free 3-Day guide that I personally use on a daily basis or when I have a busy work week I do them on the weekends.
This helped me tons and changed my life!
How do you get rid of clutter in a room
Get rid of clutter in the room is First, buy trash bags and separate stuff you will use and things that you can let go of, to be successful do the 1:1 Ratio method.
Second, Clean the surfaces and storage containers to put back new items in.
Rolling Storage Cart and Organizer
Cart and Organizer with 12 Plastic Drawers
Lastly, Maintenance has a first in first out method when buying new items that will make the process a success.
How do I organize my bedroom with too much stuff
Having too much stuff is something I can understand.
Simply separate your item’s category, for example, the husband’s items are should be in his space, baby’s toys should be in a toy box. Everything has to be in its place.
The secret is to stack them. Build a shelf going up the ceiling to avoid taking over some floor space.
Where do I start decluttering my house
Start decluttering your house in areas you always use as it will take the fastest.
Having a decluttered space everywhere at home you would look is amazing.
Use your free home declutter checklists on your iPad or mobile phone or print them on paper.
How can I declutter my bedroom in one day
IF you are super busy and you only have one day let me give you a quick time schedule.
Plan your day well to decluttering bedroom.
|08:00 AM||Yoga Class|
|09:30 AM||Morning Coffee and Breakfast|
|11:00 AM||Start Decluttering your Bedside Table|
|12:00 NN||Lunch Time|
|1:00 PM||Declutter your TV Console and Bookshelves|
|01:30 PM||Time to Declutter Bedroom’s Bathroom|
|02:30 PM||Declutter your Closet|
|03:30 PM||Cleaning Time and Wipe Surfaces|
|04:00 PM||Afternoon Snacking|
|04:30 PM||Reorganize your items and neatly fold clothes|
|05:00 PM||Have DInner|
|06:00 PM||Night Shower and Free time then Bedtime after|
How do you declutter overwhelmed
Having to change your daily mindset and actually giving time to declutter your home.
BEST TIPS TO DECLUTTERING A BEDROOM
Here are some doable steps to declutter a room:
- When waking up fix your bed right away.
- Untangle cables on your bedroom.
- Do you have too much throw pillows, declutter them as well.
- Use storage bins on shelves to maximize the space, it can be stackable.
- Purge 1 or 2 items a day on your bedroom, for example a hand lotion that is running out or expired batteries.
- Ready your cleaning supplies to clean the clutter in bedroom using a spray and any wipe cloth.
- Declutter your room quickly by using big boxes or storage bins to organize after cleaning.
- Get rid of things in your room with a mindset of having no clutter means your mind will be relaxed.
- Decluttering bedroom before and after is a big motivation to finish cleaning. You can finally see your floors.
- 10.Cluttered bedroom ideas are using bins for storage. Organize every little bit of item that you will certainly use.
- Declutter bedroom hacks that I discovered are setting a timer for 30 minutes on 2 sides of the room. Having a set time alarm will make you motivated and set in tune with your schedule.
From Clutter to Minimalist
Being a minimalist does not always automatically having no to zero stuff ever.
Minimalist is having things you really love and use.
Instead of a cluttered home try to be a minimalist for a day and purge clothes or extra bags that you got.
Getting rid of dresser in bedroom
A dresser is a big ticket item in your bedroom.
Make sure to have your closet sufficient enough for all clothes that are incoming and outgoing before discarding them.
Things to have in your bedroom
Have you ever wondered what are the usual bedroom suspects that are always present in a bedroom?
Minimal stuff can save you tons of money and energy.
Less Stuff. Less Stress
Minimalist bedroom checklist:
Having the basics and simplest items that will form and make your bedroom is here.
- Bed frame or Bed Box
- Bed Sheets
- Bed Foam or Bed Mattress
- 2 Pillows
- Accent Throw Pillows
- Night stand
- Night light lamp
- Alarm Clock or Time
- A closet for your clothes
- Shelving unit
- Bathroom this is needed when you have a master’s bedroom
- TV Unit or a study table or makeup table.
References to buy furniture are IKEA and Wayfair. For more high end home decor stores visit Pottery Barn and Crate and Barrel as they have more big furniture and complete set with different designs and colors.
Decluttering a small bedroom
When decluttering a small bedroom is always have in mind the limited space that you need to work with.
Stackable items like containers, storage bins are the way to go.
As they can accommodate more space for your important files and items.
Hide storage under the bed like clothes or extra wirings and bedsheets.
Install shelving units for knick knacks or books you want to read.
How to hide clutter in bedroom
Hiding clutter in the bedroom is a wonderful idea but also can accumulate some dust as they settle on crevices.
Make sure when hiding clutter in the bedroom is to dust and vacuum regularly to avoid dust bunnies or dust build up in your bedroom.
- Fold extra clothes and neatly stash them in small containers to minimize their space taking.
- Have a place for every stuff.
- Need more storage? Stack items well and flat with balance to avoid falling down.
- Install half shelves to minize floor area space and have an extra wiggle room.
- Destash your makeup drawers or night stands for items that you do not need.
How to minimize your room
Minimizing your room leads to having more floor space are.
Items or possessions you might have, like extra blankets can be stored in the bedroom or your stock supply cabinet or closet.
Run a checklist of daily items you need for your room.
Prioritize having the bed as the comfiest thing ever and worry about the surroundings less as it should be a “bedroom” in the first place.
Come and join our email list and newsletter and we have a free home checklist for decluttering, cleaning guides too and home planners and home printables, and more updates for FREE.
This post was all about tips and decluttering a bedroom hacks that will finally clean and organize your bedroom for good
I hope you learned a lot and if you want to give your input on more bedroom decluttering tips leave a comment down below and join our email list for updates.
Cleaning your bedroom should be the easier and fastest home area that we focus on as we tend to be in our bedrooms the most. Right?
You can definitely do a decluttering bedroom session after work or at the weekend, there is always a will and a way. Finish decluttering today!