Overwhelmed to get a better organized mindset? This will help.
Grab my #1 Tool to Organize your finances, habits, and more to Elevate your self-care.
- Tell a story
- Set the scene
- Use a quote.
- Define a term.
- State a problem.
- Ask a question.
You can also use one of these other formats:
- Tell a joke or anecdote that relates to your topic.
- State an opinion on the topic of your essay, or give statistics on it (such as how many people have been affected by this issue).
How do you like to kiss?
Asking how a guy feels about kissing is the perfect way to learn if he’s into you or not. If he’s a good kisser, he’ll be happy to tell you all about it.
If he seems like the kind of person who wants to get straight to the point, that’s fine too. The important thing is that you’re asking because it matters to YOU—not because you’re fishing for compliments or trying to gauge whether or not your relationship has potential.
A confident man will be open and honest with his answers so don’t be afraid to ask whatever questions come up in your head (but keep them real). We know what they say: “When it comes down between kissing and talking… I’d rather kiss.” We’ve put together our list of great questions below that will help you get there!
Where are you most ticklish?
`Where are you most ticklish?`
A question like this is great because it’s a little bit personal, but not too much. Your crush may be hesitant to answer, but if he does and you both have a good laugh over it (which you probably will), then that could be the moment that you start bonding with each other. The best part is that this can be asked in a flirtatious way without being over-the-top or cheesy.
What is your favorite thing i do to you in bed?
This question is sure to get you a detailed description of your crush’s favorite things you do in bed. It also shows that you’re interested in what he wants, and that he’ll be able to return the favor. If this question makes him uncomfortable or embarrassed, try using it as an opportunity to gently tease him (just make sure it’s lighthearted!).
Do you have an ex that still has a piece of your heart?
- Ask the question in a non-threatening tone.
- Wait for him to answer, without making any assumptions about his answer.
- Take note of his response and decide whether or not it’s appropriate for your relationship.
Right: “No, I don’t have an ex that still has a piece of my heart.” Wrong: “Yes.”
What’s the sexiest part of a girl’s body for you?
- Do you have a preference for tall or short girls?
- What’s the sexiest part of a girl’s body for you?
- Do you like girls who are curvy, slim or athletic?
Who was your first crush in high school?
- How old were you?
- What did they look like?
- What did you think you’d be doing with them now? What would your life be like, if they were in it?
- How did it feel when they rejected you? Did he or she reject you? If so, how did that make you feel at the time, and how do those memories affect the way that person makes you feel today (if at all)?
- How does it make them feel now to know that their rejection had such a profound impact on your life and relationships with other people. Is there any way for him/her to apologize for what he/she did or said in high school that caused so much damage to your self-esteem & confidence level as an adult (even though it was more than a decade ago).
What are the three things on life’s bucket list of things that you would want to do before dying?
- What are the three things on life’s bucket list of things that you would want to do before dying?
- What is the craziest thing that has ever happened to you in your life?
- Do you have any nicknames/what do people call you, and why do they call you that?
- If I could give you any career advice, what would it be?
Can we pretend that i am your crush and give me a good night kiss before sleep?
Asking him to pretend that you are his crush and let him give you a good night kiss is a great way to get closer to him. This will help you feel more comfortable and confident when asking questions like this in the future.
Pretend that I am your crush and ask him if he would give me a good night kiss before sleep. If he says yes, then tell him that I am your real crush.
When you’re talking to a guy crush, it’s easy to let your nerves get the best of you. But if you can relax and be yourself, chances are good that he’ll be impressed by your confidence and self-awareness.
With these tips in mind, don’t be afraid to ask any questions that come to mind—and don’t be afraid to have fun with it! You might even find that the conversation goes in a direction you weren’t expecting (or even better than expected). Remember: it’s all about getting what YOU want out of the interaction—so go ahead and ask away!