Dark spots caused by pimples can be quite annoying, especially when they are on the face. It’s hard to cover up these blemishes, and they take a long time to fade away. However, there are some easy ways you can remove dark spots caused by pimples. Below we will go over 6 different ways that have worked for people so you can try them too!
1. Lemon Juice on Dark Spots
- Apply lemon juice to dark spots.
- Leave lemon juice on dark spots for five minutes or until it dries.
- Rinse with warm water, then pat dry with a clean towel.
Lemon juice is as effective in removing dark spots caused by pimples as it is in removing the actual zits themselves, but you’ll have to be patient and wait a few days before you see results. Some people report that the process takes up to two weeks.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar for Dark Spots
Apple cider vinegar is also a natural remedy for dark spots. When used topically, apple cider vinegar helps to remove dark spots by exfoliating the skin and removing dead skin cells. It helps to reduce inflammation, which can be useful in treating acne.
How to Make an Apple Cider Vinegar Face Mask for Dark Spots
Mix one part apple cider vinegar with three parts water in a bowl. Soak a cotton ball in the mixture and apply it to your face, neck or other affected areas. Let dry, then rinse off with cold water. Repeat once daily for several weeks.
3. Aloe Vera on Dark Spots
You can also use aloe vera on dark spots caused by pimples. Aloe vera is a natural ingredient that is known to be effective in treating skin problems. It is a good moisturizer and helps to reduce inflammation, which will help heal your skin faster. This natural remedy can also help reduce dark spots and prevent them from coming back if you keep using it regularly.
If you don’t have a lemon handy, you can still get the same results by using a cream designed for pimples. Apply cream to dark spots and leave on for a few minutes or until it dries. Wipe away with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel how to use it: Mix together equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water. Dip a cotton ball in this solution and apply on the dark spots. Leave it on for 10 minutes, then wash off with lukewarm water. The best part about using aloe vera gel on dark spots caused by pimples is that it has healing properties which can help to reduce the appearance of dark spots. You can apply this directly onto your skin or add it to your regular moisturizer…
4. Baking Soda for Dark Spots
How to use baking soda for dark spots
- Baking soda is a great exfoliant. One of the main reasons it’s so effective is because it’s mildly abrasive, meaning that when you rub your face with it, it cleans off dead skin cells and other gunk that may be hiding in your pores. This is essential for clearing up acne, but also helps fade dark spots caused by pimples. If you want to use baking soda for this purpose, simply wet your face and apply some watery solution (for example, water or apple cider vinegar) to dampen the area where you want to scrub away dead skin cells and dirt from your pores. Then sprinkle some baking soda onto the dampened area and gently massage it into your skin using circular motions until all of the baking soda has been absorbed into the top layer of oil on top of your skin (this takes about two minutes). The same method can also be used on dry patches of skin if they feel rough or flaky—just don’t get any water on these areas! Be sure both before & after so there isn’t any residue left behind which could irritate sensitive areas like eyes/mouth/scalp/etc..
5. Honey for Dark Spots
Honey is a natural antibiotic, which means it can help clear up the pimple faster. Honey also acts as a humectant, drawing moisture to your skin. To use honey for dark spots caused by acne:
- Apply honey directly onto the dark spot or pimple as soon as you notice it.
- Leave on for 10 minutes and then rinse with warm water. Repeat 2-3 times per week until the dark spot goes away completely!
If the dark spot is caused by a pimple, it’s important to treat both the acne and the dark spot at once.
6. Onion Juice for Dark Spots
Onion juice is a natural bleaching agent. It can help you reduce your dark spots and make them less noticeable.
In order to lighten the skin, you need to apply onion juice on your face for about 45 minutes. You can also combine onion extract with glycerin or honey and apply it on the affected area of your skin for about 20-30 minutes, then wash it off with cold water.
If you have sensitive skin, avoid using raw onions directly on the affected area of your face because they might cause irritations or allergic reactions in some people.
Here are things you can do to help remove the dark spots, including using lemon juice, honey, and onion juice
There are several home remedies that you can try to remove the dark spots. They include:
- Lemon juice. The acid in lemon is a natural bleaching agent that helps to lighten the skin and reduce discoloration.
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV). This can be applied directly on your face, but dilute it with water first so that it won’t burn or irritate your skin. It is also helpful for acne scars and wrinkles because of its anti-bacterial properties.
- Aloe vera gel or cream. This has been shown to have healing effects on acne scars as well as other types of wounds, including surgical incisions, burns, cuts and abrasions due to its ability to accelerate wound healing while reducing inflammation associated with scarring
Baking soda. Use this to exfoliate your face and reduce the appearance of scars by removing dead skin cells that may be causing discoloration. Honey. This is another natural ingredient that will help with dark spots and acne scars because it has antibacterial properties that fight bacteria on your skin’s surface. Onion juice can also be applied topically and has been shown in studies to have healing effects on various types of wounds including surgical incisions, burns, cuts and abrasions.
It’s best to consult a dermatologist if the dark spots are severe and don’t go away with over-the-counter treatments. They might recommend prescription creams or other products that can help fade them more quickly.